Thursday, October 29, 2009

The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste. Gahh (:

Finally got all my trial results! :S So here it is..


BM: C
English: A
EST: A
Maths: A
Addmaths: B
Physics: B
Chem: C
Bio: C
Moral: A
Sej: 9G


So thats 4As 2Bs 3Cs & 1G. =.=

But what im really stoked about is my ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS! :DDDDD I GOT A B PEOPLE! 61%! :DDDD Ahhhhh im soooo happy! ((((((((:


Congratz to Zoe Jing for getting 92% on his Addmaths & altogether 8As this trials! (:


So anyway.


I have not been studying.
I am distracted.
I keep singing.
I am always so lazy + tired.
I am upset MU lost to Liverpool. (Give chance only la =P wakakkaa)
I am worried i cant score for Chemistry.
I am worried that i am so gonna fail Sejarah. AGAIN.
I am determined to get an A for Addmaths & Physics.
I am worried i wont be able to do a bow and arrow anymore ):
I am worried about my ballet.
I have not been practising anything.
My piano teacher is going to screw me for not practising AGAIN.
I need to cut my fingernails.
I spend Rm10 in two days for my phone credit.
I have no idea where all that money gone to.
I mean i sms practically nobody D:
I dont like answering calls anymore. :S
I let the phone ring like some idiot.
I had my period today and am currently in pain + frustrated.
I want to learn Latin ballroom dancing!
I want to learn pole dancing!
I want to learn lyrical + contemporary!
I want to learn jazz!
I want to learn them all! D:
I miss cheerleading ):
I want to go shopping with my girls! ):
VARNA SUCKS. HATE YOUU ):
Izzal called me pillow arms! -.-
Yong said i looked like a camel. -_-
Yong ALSO said i have only 1 boob and its on my forehead. WTF.
Cck asked 'Whats a Lady Gaga?' HAHAHAHHAHA
I had my last tuition class at Excel today ):
My bro screwed me for spilling coke all over his keyboard. x(
I cant get Boys Like Girls feat. Taylor Swift - Two is better than one out of my head! :)
I am now addicted to Colbie Caillat's Falling for you! (:
I have never seen Maddie this dilamun batu before o.o
Embrys is an ass :D
Denissa is soooooo cute when she's jealous! (:
Hurairah asked me about my dance performance for prom last year! (:
I hope he dances with me this year (:
He said he's interested but he needs to check his schedule (:
HAH. SEE THAT EMBRYS? :D
Lastly, i dont get whats up with the sudden rubiks cube craze.
Its annoying! =/


So there. :D Random thoughts from my head shared with you all (: I'd really love to do a proper update but im so short of time right now! x) We're still debating bout the PARTY DATE. But most probably it'll be on 14th DEC. Still NOT CONFIRMED YET. But it be will soon! (:

Oh and to all those haters, SHUT THE F UP. Didnt your mommy tell you if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all! Pfft.. Kids nowadays. =/


Ps: Congratz to Jerjer for passing his latin dance exam! :D Awesome!


Till next post,
xoxo!

No comments: