Saturday, September 13, 2008

10th, 11th & 12th September :)

Alright.. So here's the thing; On the 10th of Sep. at 2pm my teacher fetched me to dance practice at the Federal Academy of Ballet K.L.. My practice starts at 6 pm but we stopped at my dance centre in Danau desa first.. ( Wendy's Dance Centre ;) ) to do a bit of practicing for this performance we're having this Saturday at Sjk (c) Kampung Baru Semenyih [see ya there y'all! ;)] So by the end of the day i was tired out and yup.. I got bloody sick.. F***ketty f**** ! I got stomach flu! Like what the hell... So I skipped school the next day.. ;D And no Denissa, Embrys; it has nothing to do with not wanting to see our addmaths teacher Pn. Mariyam nor the fact that there's Chem diagnostic test... lalalaallalaaa... But i guess fate was not with me that day! Woked up at 11 am, ate breakfast, then the stupid electricity got cut off! The whole neighbourhood! Shit.. Until like 8.30 at night.. And there I was thinking I could go online surf the web and play Kingdom Hearts 2 on my Ps2 with nothing to bother me.. =( This must be karma! So I vegetated the whole day on my Tv room sofa, on my bed, on the floor, outside, by my pond and all the while lying on my back and reading "CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET" by Sophie Kinsella.............................. for the 4th time.................... sigh.. :( And I finished it.. Lol.. Anyways I got to eat Salted Egg Fried Prawns for dinner! :D booyah! HAH! okay okay.. So I went to school on Friday to find that Denissa and Embrys was absent.. -___- This has been about 5/6 Fridays absent in a row! Well it was lucky they didnt come cuz my English teacher was going crazy again.. Shouting and yelling stuff about disrespecting her and not being punctual for class ..etc... Kicked a few ppl out of the class even.. =/ She's a pyscho.. And all the while we dont know what we did wrong.. LOL.. So I did my oral today.. With Zoe Jing and I got a perfect score! HAH! =P

~ Good night world! :D~

A bit blur.. xD But guess who gets to wear the white tutu? =X hehe

No comments: