Monday, September 15, 2008

My uncle's wedding :)

14th September 2008. Incidently its also the bride's birthday! Here are some pictures of the happy couple.. :)






Congratulations Keith Shu and Jaymee Wong! =)


Okay... So for this happy occasion i decided to set my hair.... in curls.... And it was a failure! =( I went to the salon with my mum at about 3-ish and told the hairstylist i want to trim, wash and set.. It was $49 per person.. And i DID NOT get my hair curled properly! =/ After i left that wretched place bout 15 mins later? My hair started to unravel.. Fine fine.. Patience.. Oh what the hell!! Before i even reached the wedding location my hair is already wavy! And it is not in a stylish way i beg your pardon.. Looked like i slept with my hair wet the previous night! Sigh.. :( Thats sooo wrong.. Anyways I ignored the hair.. Then found out my blusher is too pink..... only like after the whole dinner!! arghhhhhhhhhh... *bangs head onto keyboard* This is sooo not my day... But still.. I got to sit on the V.I.P table! :D Only because there's an extra seat and they do not know who to place there.. Until I complained bout my seating arrangements on another table (I was trying to avoid a certain someone :/).. Sooo tada.. Here i am on the VIP table.. Goody! Geez... How sad.. Oh well..


Finished reading "Chinese Cinderella" by Adeline Yen Mah today... for the 3rd time.. xD haha.. Anyways i was reading it for the last time before i lend it to Maddie.. She'll probably keep it for 3 - 6 months or so.. =P I recommend this book to all you earthlings out there! Its really heart warming and touching! =) You'd definitely shed a few tears over this book.. (I more like wetted the whole book! xD) Especially the scene with the whole duckling affair! Its soooo sad! T.T I'll say no more.. Dont want to spoil it for those who havent read it.. Soooo this is an order! Go get yourself a copy and read it! =)

No comments: