Friday, September 19, 2008

Tribute to those who deserve it!

First of all, the biggest tribute goes to Coach Kelvin and Candy for guiding us through 'it' all! ;) X-plodetes loves you both sooo much! We're grateful for all that you've done and i can only hope that we will continue to do what we do best, (Cheerlead) for many years to come and also grow with each loving memory and experience that we as a team share.. Thank you soooo much! :)

LOVE KELVIN & CANDY



The second tribute is to Embrys a.k.a TONGU! =P Just for laughs.. muahahaha...





Her name? Embrys Yong, embbie, biebie, embrysie, tongu...

Age? 16 this year :D

Her actual picture? Here you go... ;D





I love you Embrys! :D


Okay so the third one goes to my f***ed up toes! :( They're hideous and all bandaged! Why? Because I NEED to bandage them for my POINTE work.. :( Whats worse is the plasters turned slightly black because i didnt remove them when i bathed! Anyway, I love my toes so here's a tribute to you fellas down there for all the hard work that you've done.. ;)


Behind every ballerina's beauty, poise and grace, comes the huge amount of strength and suffering!


If you're wondering whats that black stuff on my two big toes, they're actually nail polish.. I was just messing around with my new nail art set! :D On my left toe, there's an umbrella picture and on my right one there's a chinese character, ai (love) :)

If I knew whats best for me , I wouldnt be here right now..

I would flee and hide myself from whats scaring me the most ,

Yet i did not.. I will not.. I am brave..

A princess warrior that enters a battle armed with her pointe shoes ;)

~29 September 2008, the battle begins..~


4 comments:

Maddie said...

so sad -.- dead toes...T.T

Sylvia said...

=( They arent dead.. Just erm... Currently in a coma? =D

~^* mayteng *^~ said...

oO pity via via's toes! =(

Sylvia said...

=( ya lo... ='(