Thursday, September 25, 2008

Issues

Hmmm... I have nothing much to post actually.. =/ I just wanna stress that my blog is MY place to vent my feelings.. Haters can just leave.. I dont need that kinda shit.. I decide what and what not to post.. Hopefully there will not come a time that I'll need to post something 'sensitive'.. Like racial issues and politics.. Puhhleaseee.. Sensitive issues?? I think thats bullshit.. Just a term created by some people to stop others yelling out the truth to their ignorant and deluded face!






Well my mommy always tells me to tell the truth and never lie.. But dear mother, why are they all angry when i tell the truth? Isnt it better to have honest people around and not hide everything by creating terms like 'sensitive issues' and giving fake advices like 'Those topics are forbidden! You CANNOT go around talking bout them!" I think it would be better to have the truth yelled at us once in a while.. Just to remind us about the roots of humanity and stuff.. We are living in our own little made up world.. With fashion and technology and worrying bout what to wear.. Thats crap yo.. We are born into this world.. And we'll definitely leave it.. You either die from some kind of disease or u end up being murdered.. The truth aint pretty right? For example, you might say Lola died from old age and not disease.. But do you realise that for 'old age' to happen, organs start malfunctioning and everythings shutting down, then you die.. Of 'old age'.. To me 'old age' is a disease itself.. See what i mean? As for being murdered, u either get killed by some lunatic stabbing ur heart out or some drunkard asshole comes and rams his car into you or u accidentally fell down the stairs and got into a coma then 3 days later ur dead.. Well, f.y.i the stairs murdered you.. =/ Geez.. Life is unfair..








So i guess that fashion and all that is just a passtime.. It means exactly what it means.. PASSTIME.. You acknowledge it, you do it, you play it, just to pass time.. You enjoy it; it might be all thats that of you, but never forget where you came from.. Ur borned naked, so pure.. And you either die in a coffin with a suit/dress or you get cremated and turn to ash.. That seems so wrong.. =/ So.... Tainted...








Never stop questioning why you exist! YOU EXIST so that must mean that YOU'RE IMPORTANT in some way.. No matter what others say.. Dont go waiting for it to happen, MAKE it happen.. This is advice to you all.. Do some good in life! Whether its helping out mother nature or helping out your furry friends or even ur less fortunate kind.. Atleast its SOMETHING.. U live in your own little world, full with activity.. What with music, dance, physical exercise, mathematics, language, and sooo much more.. You're allowed it because you must EARN it in some way.. Or else i guess karma comes knocking and kills you.. Horribly.. ;) Yes i relish that! To those who did NOTHING with this gift called life, I wish you the best burning in HELL! May you burn in peace.. :)








About politics... lets not even go there.. ISA might be reading this.. And I dont wanna get into trouble ;) Its good to voice out your thoughts but you must exercise caution and control.. haha.. Lots of people might be offended.. Aww... Boohoo.. ='( Yeah whatever.. Just kiss my ass.. ;)








Okay... Well my friends know that i dont have a religion.. Im a freethinker.. =] I do believe in GOD but not the way your teachings taught you.. I view life in a different perspective.. And im thankful that i live this way.. People dont get really get me.. They discriminate me.. But whatever.. Sometimes religion is more for the peace of mind in my opinion.. Well my mind is never peaceful! i can tell you that.. Maybe I might think of getting converted? Not a chance! I love it the way it is.. Conflicting ideas.. And conflicting beliefs! Its a WAR in there.. But its a peaceful one... No wrecking of trees and stuff! :D haha! Shit... Im getting retarded.. =[






Alright.. So i ran out of rants.. Might continue the next time.. ;) And since Maddie is being such an angel I'll do a BIG favour to her! :D






List of Maddie's ex-admirers? xD






1. Alvin or Alwin or something... =/



2. Jeremy Ng



3. Mr. Loser



4. Mr. Big Nice Guy.. ;)



5. Lph



6. A.Y.J hahaha! Nearly forgot bout this one.. :D



7. Andrew






And who she chooses??






*drum roll*






____ ____ ___! :D






I heart you too maddie! ;)













muahhh!



P.s : I edited the guy's name too.. Just like Nissa.. :)


: If you didnt read the name before i edited it its YOUR LOSS.. ;)


: This October is the TONGU MONTH! :) Therefore here's a lil something to get you in the mood! :)





How cute.. ^^

9 comments:

Maddie said...

syl! delete is u can say all the ex-admirers but not HIM! i juz admirer him NOT like him...oh MY FUCK! my angel be wit u always n change ur mind now hahahah:P

Sylvia said...

lalalalalaaa...

Anonymous said...

slyvia is getting angry..ouch! hehe

Sylvia said...

-___________________- Hey Naz... Im just ranting.. LOL.. :D

denissa goh said...

THIS IS THE BEST POST! :D

I'm so happy for you.

*wipes tears* Beautiful.

:'D

Maddie said...

hey delete it la....now is been more worst la me n lester...

Sylvia said...

Why thank you Nissa! :) Oh maddie i edited it dy.. ;) kekee

Embrys Yong said...

oh thk u my FREN!
u guys r GREAT!
memalukan me in tis kinda way -_-

Sylvia said...

Stop whining! :D When skul reopens i wanna show you something cute and funny and you'll laugh non stop for me jacking you! =P ahahaha