Monday, September 15, 2008

Zoe Jing's 16th Birthday! =D

Happy Birthday ZOE JING!! =) Haha.. Hope you liked the surprise! :) Make sure you make use of that ping pong ball aight? =P










Birthday Boy! =D




15 September 2008, Monday.. Today was fun! We surprised Zoe Jing with a coffee cake today.. =) Celebrated during recess.. I skipped prefect duties! =P kekeke.. We also signed a ping pong ball.. And planted it right in the middle of the cake.. ;) Soooo adorable.. hahaha... Anyways i guess he was really happy and touched.. Kept thanking everyone.. And hiding his face.. =P awwww.. haha...




Was late for Physics tuition today.. =/ 25 mins late! Cuz my dad forgot to send the driver so i played with my cat while waiting! :D He's soooo cute.. =) (siamese, less than 1 year ;D)








Name: MOCHA LATTE ;D





After tuition i went for my ballet class.. Did nothing outstanding today.. =( Not even some good pirouettes! *sob* Well my exam is on the 29th September.. Exactly 14 days away! *gulp* Taking Advance foundation this year.. hehe.. Wish me luck! :D




Sarah's grand jete :)



Me and Hwey Ling.. We're so not ready.. =/



Celine's grand jete :)



My attitude :)



Sarah Chew =)


Me, Emily, Sarah, Celine :)

Good luck to Celine, Sarah, Jeng Yee, Hwey Ling and me :D for our Advance exams! =) All the best! Love you guys sooo much! ;)

No comments: