Sunday, September 28, 2008

"It takes some credibility to go the distance, but I'll trust my ballet shoes on this one ;) DONT FAIL ME! =)

29 September 2008

Yep.. The dreaded day.. Just 13/14 hours away.. And Im as worried as hell.. :( 2 of my other friends have already taken their exams.. They were quite happy with their work! Congratz to Celine and Sarah! =) Today is Jeng yee's exam.. I wish her all the best and GOOD LUCK! =) She'll do well; i know she will.. :) Okay.. So what bout me? =/ sigh.. Yesterday's practice kinda sucked.. =/ I kept dropping my leg and temporarily forgetting exercises.. T.T What am i to do?? I guess it was nerves.. But thankfully today Im loads better.. :) Not that worried and i just want it to be over.. Atleast there WAS one improvement! My grand jete en avant! :D Its finally 180 degrees straight.. :D I can feel the difference.. Whoooppee! xD

F.Y.I Im talking bout my ballet exam... ;)

Okay so this morning i asked my mum whether we still have Brand's Essence of chicken.. haha.. And there was 2 bottles left.. :) Perfect.. One tonight, one tomorrow morning.. ahhhh.. I dont know if it'll help though.. =/ I guess its for the pure psychology of it! ;) Makes me feel stronger.. xD hahahaa... Well...... Wish me luck everyone!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxooxox


28 September 2008
1 day to go
her shoes cleaned,
spirits lifted
she's ready :)
Its time to fly
and kick some ballet butt! :D

2 comments:

Maddie said...

eh i tot i saw tongu month in ur blog? hmm where did it go? i n nissa did something good on tongu month...:)

Sylvia said...

Its on the otehr post la.. -_____-