Tuesday, September 16, 2008

About me.. :)

Okay.. I was bored so i decided to blog about some random things about me! :D weeee.... Yes i know.. geez thats pretty clever of me.. *blush* thank you thank you! ahhhhhh flattery! =) Hehee.. =P Welcome to my sad life! =/ Here's a few things about me that you all HAVE to know... because i said so! hah.. Pft.. -__- Anyways........



Number #1 : I love BALLET :D

Polina Semionova



Yulia Makhalina

Natalia Osipova


These are some of my idols! I wait for the day when i can finally achieve their standard... =) In the meantime I guess I'll just have to work hard hard hard! =]

Number #2 : I love my babies! :')


Brown: Kyra ; White: Mei-mei ;D





Smoky dearest :)

Tripod - my 3 legged cat


Kyra has got the remote! xD



Joey cutie.. :D



Calico ^^



Mocha Latte =D



I have other pets just dont have their pictures.. =( It seems unfair to just name a few.. So i'll name them all! =D Apart from the above there's Rocky (Great Dane + Rottweiler), O.J (orange kitten) [short for Orange Juice ;)], Silky (a cat found beside the SILK highway), Nemo ( a pup found outside my home, crying, the day after my 16th birthday! Gift from God perhaps? (: ) , Tamil (my mum named him after the owner who failed to collect his pup from her clinic; in other words - he was abandoned! =( ) By now, you should've guessed that both my parents are veterinarians.. No wonder huh? xD

Number #3 : I love to READ =D

Here are some of my favourites that I truly recommend YOU to read!



1. Pride and prejudice - Jane Austen



2. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte



3. To kill a mockingbird - Harper Lee



4. Surrender to love - Rosmary Rogers



5. My sister's keeper - Jodi Piccoult



6. Perfect Match - Jodi Piccoult



7. The other side of midnight - Sidney Sheldon



8. The phantom of the Opera - Gaston Leroux



9. Chinese Cinderella - Adeline Yen Mah



10. Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl



11. Inkheart; Inkspell - Cornelia Funke



12. Harry Potter series (most definitely!) - J.K Rowling



13. Lionboy =P - Zizou Corder



14. Boy Thief - Zizou Corder



15. I heard that song before - Mary Higgins Clark



16.Places in the dark - Thomas Cook



17. Persuasion - Jane Austen



18. Tell me your dreams - Sidney Sheldon



19. Stranger in the mirror - Sidney Sheldon



20. Are you afraid of the dark? - Sidney Sheldon



21. Nothing lasts forever - Sidney Sheldon



Okay okay i'll stop here.. :D Will continue another time i guess.. Im soo passionate about reading.. You can call me a total nerd! Seriously.. I actually like being called a nerd.. Hah! And now you can call me a friggin weirdo too.. Lol.. Whatever people.. Diss all u like..




Number #4 : I love my friends! :D

My besties! :) I LOVE you guys to pieces! ^^




In the dressing room! :)



The outlines of our friendship.. Embrys, Me, Nissa, Maddie =)



Me, Maddie, Embrys, Nissa.. Girl's Day Out! :D



Rapunzel rapunzel.... ;) Nissa, Embrys, Maddie, *joey*, Me



Besties 4 Life! Nissa, me, maddie, embrys.. =]



Number #5 : I love Tokio Hotel! =D


Tom (above) and Bill (below), you're soo fucking hot! =D <3>

Cutest twins ever! =)

Im learning German! Through Tokio Hotel's songs, the trusty dictionary, and youtube videos! :D

They're the hottest band around.. And i truly admire them for their hardwork and dedication not to mention their uniqness and individuality; not giving up in what they believe till they stand right here, right now defiant, in front of you delivering great songs for us not-so-talented people to listen and appreciate.. =) You ROCK Tokio Hotel! Oh and Bill, du bist heiB! (; muahh..

3 comments:

Maddie said...

MUAHAHAHHA lol link me la

Sylvia said...

How?? I still tak tau... =(

Sylvia said...

HAH! I link dy.. :D