Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dear Maddie (;

HAPPY SEVENTEENTH TO MY DARLING RETARD, MADELINE LOW! (:




This post is dedicated to you and only you.. (I realised how sad you were at your Birthday eve after reading your blog -.-) So yeah! Where do I start?

Okay Ive known her since Form 1.. When I was an innocent, blur, naive, shy, weird and awkward girl. Yes i admit it! And she came up to me and asked me what was my name and what school was I from.. So i said : Sylvia, from Seri Suria.. And Maddie heard : Suria from Seri Suria.. Yeah like whOA.. o.o HHAHAHAHA.. I tell you the whole gang probably labelled me as weird from the get go.. -.- Skipskipskip- So i gotten close to her only when we were starting Form 2.. We were stuck at the same class.. And basically had to put up with each other.. =P We got real close and started ponteng-ing classes *especially Science*.. I remember that at the beginning of the year, we only entered Science class like once or twice a week.. LOL. But just so you know, both of us got the highest for Science during the exams anyway.. =P *sengaja CNN* BWAHAHAHAHHA! =D


Anyway, skipskipskip- and here we are at Form 5, 17 years of age, getting more matured physically and mentally, more retarded, and elligible for driving license! (: Time does fly! I mean, hello next year we are officially LEGAL ADULTS! :D We can go clubbing without worrying whether the bouncers will notice we're underage and damnit we can purchase condoms without shame :D AHAHAHHAHAHA.. JOKE! I joke! x)


And i COULDNT possibly go through all those years of high school without my bestie.. High school is known for much of its bitchiness and backstabbing and no one really misses high school.. Im lucky that she has taught me to ignore what they are saying, be immune to all of it and go through high school your OWN way...... However retarded it makes you look... =P HAHAHHAHAHA.. And it made me look at things in a different perspective, and go through my life strongly, confidently and successfully.. I mean look at what we achieved together? X-PLODETES! Never in a million years did we ever thought we could pull off a stunt like that! What with the school being so negative and anti-'westernhabits'.. We could only dream of being cheerleaders..Now WE ARE. X-plodetes, the creation of our sweat, tears and blood! LITERALLY, no joke! =X Im so proud of our team.. (:


Thinking back, my high school years would be DISASTROUS if i didnt met Madeline.. If she never extended her hand of friendship to me, no matter how reluctant it was at first, (i know thats true cuz i was really so friggin W.E.I.R.D and self-conscious) *grimaces* I would still be that naive, awkward, self-conscious girl.. Come to think of it, I'd still be INNOCENT! Maddie, you stole my innocence! xD HAHAHHA And Im sooo glad you DID! (; Whats innocence to a life-sister? (: You cant compare! *hugs*


THANK YOU MADDIE! :D
I LOVE YOUUU!! (((:
Happy Seventeenth Darling!
xoxoxoxo

-14th April 2009-



Form 2


Form 3 *note the hairstyle :D*

Form 3, @ Cheer 2007! (:



Form 3 with Simon & Shaun (:

First Cheer performance with zero experience x)



Form 4 - Prefects (:


Go through life your own way, no matter how retarded x)

Cheer 2008 !


Form 5



Ps: Happy Birthday to Farahin as well (:

1 comment:

Maddie said...

I LOVE YOU SYLVIA CHAM!!!!!!!!