Sunday, April 26, 2009

Part 1 - Cheer practice pictures (:

Embrys' Split
My split
Random pic taken by Embrys -.-

Seat Yee's one handed cartwheel :D

Sharon's roundoff (:
Sharon splitting while choreographing the routine LOL.

Split stunt (:
Base: Seat Yee, Yong Chee
Back spot: Wei Ping
Flyer: Sharon
Split stunt :)

Embrys' toetouch

Embrys & I

Practicing motions

High Vs
Low Vs
Ts
Ugly bow and arrow

Scorpion (: Nearly straight! Come on! :D
Seat Yee & Tongu
Me & embbie
*Look at vincent at the background* x)

Embrys' Right Scorpion
Pictures from cheer practice yesterday (: Will upload the next batch later together with ballet class pictures.. :D Hmm.. I realise i dont blog bout much anymore.. Kinda lazy to type it all out in detail.. So i figured, pictures are nice & interesting! (: So mostly from now on I'll most probably blog using pictures to tell the story.. :D From now till SPM that is! x(((( Oh heck it aint that long =P Soon I'll be shopping with my girlfriends for our prom dresses again! :DDD Whao! =]
Till next post,
xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your bow and arrow is really good just point your toe you stand really straight thats good