Wednesday, April 8, 2009

There's always gotta be an uphill battle

Another crappy school day.. -.- sigh..


First lesson of the day, and i already got onto the teacher's bad side.. It was Maths.. And yeah that Pathma teacher was yelling her ass off at me, Embrys and Denissa for not completing our work.. I pity Embrys, cuz she was the one with her book that was most complete.. But the teacher kept scolding her anyways and saying:

"Where's all the paper i gave you? Why didnt you stick it in your book? blabalblabla yadayadayada"

And poor Embrys was trying to point out to teacher that she already stuck them onto her book.. But the teacher was being all blind and dumb and continued her nonsense babbling..

"You people are prefects! All you do is scold other people and look at yourself! You are girls some more! Homework not done; i asked you to pass it up on my table last week! Why didnt you pass it up? Honestly you are worse than dumb students! Answer me, when are you gonna pass it up? I want it by today before you finish school! Do you understand?? And I want you to personally see me! If I dont get your book Im gonna bring the 3 of you to see Pn Salina. Might as well dont be prefects! How come others can pass it up...... etc...... "

And what was our response? We looked at her, blinked, nod. When she walked away to screw someone else, me and nissa turned to each other blearily.. "Whaaat? Did she say something?" *shrugged and continue doing our work*

Second lesson was Chemistry.. Nothing much happened, though teacher caught me trying to tie Yong the owl up with the empty correction tape.. x) I was like..

"Yong! Why are you so quiet? Why arent you flapping?"
"Because I scared I flap too much then I fly away"
"Ohh. Nevermind! :D I can tie you up so you wont fly away :)"


*Proceeds to tie Yong up with the tape till-*


Teacher: SYLVIA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?


LOL. x)

After recess we had BM class.. I was again feeling happy that I managed to finish copying the komsas.. :D 7 pages dey! Long book lagi.. But of course the world seems to be against me.. I forgot to stick some leftover notes teacher gave us like a week ago into my book.. (The time the whole class got screwed and spent the whole time pasting papers into our books) So I rushed to stick them.. And teacher scolded Nissa for passing up the book late.. Owh come on, like 10 minutes after everyone passed up theirs? Is there a difference people? -.- I passed mine up at the end of class when teacher wasnt looking! =P So anyways, we had a sort of debate thing going on in our class.. Teacher divided us into 4 groups.. 2 groups a team.. Just my luck, i got stuck with dunderheads.. Oh well.. =/ It was really fun.. :D Nissa and Embrys were like on a roll, giving points for their teams.. And my group was as silent as a grave.. -.- Cck was doing awesome as well.. Though he's on the other team with Nissa.. (: He even related the "Wahyu Pertama Ayat 1 - 5" or something like that into his points.. xD And recited the whole thing about Islams having to share their knowledge or something like that la.. The whole class was dumbfounded.. Teacher looked like she couldnt believe her ears.. He of course received an ovation.. (: HAHAHHAHA..

It wasnt all fun and games though.. Teacher announced at the start of class that she wanted to meet all the chinese students in the class after class.. And she was like saying it as in especially to Embrys, Denissa and I.. I wonder what i did wrong now.. -.- Probably everything.. sigh.. But in the end, she didnt meet us as there wasnt enough time.. So we have to wait till the next meeting with her i guess.. =/ I have an inkling suspicion that it has something to do with either the Maths teacher complaining or that episode last Friday bout ponteng-ing the Moral thing at Bilik Muzik.. (: Ahh well.. Just drown me in all my troubles will ya?

Yesterday I had ballet extra class at Kajang studio.. (: Me, Sarah and Winnie came earlier to makan and practice.. Next week, we'll be practicing a bit of pointe work before class.. And im planning to take pictures.. (; Sarah, if you're reading this, bring your camera too! :D hhehhe.. Oh and dont forget to photostat those piano scores for me! (: Especially Taylor Swift's Teardrops on My Guitar! :D Ahhhh.. x) THANK YOU! Xoxoxoxo..

--------------------------

Okay for some reason, I cant upload the frog dissecting pictures on Myspace.. -.- It wouldnt let me! D: So I'll try to upload them on my friendster, but in the mean time, you can check out the other pics on my myspace.. The ones with the fish and mouse are there i think.. =X Nissa, go grab- Ahhh Brb! My dog just pooped.. -.- -them if you want.. *Phew damn stinky weih! x(*

Pictures from last year's prom night performance.. (me) Just found it like today! x)

Grand Jete


Developpe ala second


Picture for Yong (:


Pictures from last Saturday's Cheer practice and recording session with Dichi Michi (:


Maddie, me & Nissa with W.A.D (: (Naz, Ariff, Faez, Fahmi)

Ariff Hilmy (:

Maddie's hurdler :O *credits to me for being the photographer :P*


Sharon's toetouch (: *credits to Nissa*


Will definitely keep you posted on when their EP will be released and I'll definitely post up the single that we did voice recordings on.. "Fine without you".. If you wanna hear what its like, check out their myspace profile for the 'Unmixed' version of it.. (; Support Dichi Michi, Support X-plodetes! :DDD

Now i really have to go finish my Bm Karangan to be passed up tomorrow.. -.- I have a feeling this wont go well either no matter whether i finish it or not.. Will keep you posted.. :)

xoxoxo

3 comments:

靖雯 ♥ 阿妖 said...

"...You are girls some more!..."
Sue her for chauvinism. X)

-Chin Mun-

Sylvia said...

EXACTLY! xDD

Sylvia said...

EXACTLY! xDD