Friday, April 3, 2009

Screwed 5 times over and payback is on its way (:

This week is totally NOT my week man.. I got screwed soo many times till I dont know where to start.. -.- Okay, so you may know by now that i NEVER do any of my homework.. And if i did even 1 of them its something like a miracle.. Some of my books are even non-existent! (Chemistry and Sejarah for instance) Last week *i think* the Addmaths teacher screwed me for not doing my homework; heck i didnt even bring the book! So yeah she wrote my name in that BKK (Buku Kawalan Kelas) and then on Tuesday this week, the Chemistry teacher wrote my name down again for not passing up my Chem note book.. How can I when its still non-existent! -.- So yeah..

Then on Wednesday, my Bm teacher, who also happens to be my Discipline teacher in school, scolded me for not completing my rumusan.. I wasnt really too bummed bout that cuz I finally managed to finish my karangans! :D And i gave my book to her feeling really good and happy for not giving her a reason to scold me yet again.. *kena from her like 3 times already before, once for the karangans x)* Little did i know I'd get screwed anyway.. -.- It wasnt too bad, she got in a better mood towards the end.. =X So the next day, I felt really good again cuz I completed my rumusan.. :D I know, WOW rite? But alas! D: My bad luck persists.. I got screwed AGAIN.. *rolls eyes* This time for not completing my Komsas book.. -.- (Seriously ZHADAO) I mean teacher, slow down will ya?! We have other homeworks to complete too you know! *Not that I'd do them, BUT-* D= This time, nearly everyone got caned by her anyway.. Only 4 people managed to 'complete' their work.. I havent even pasted the notes i photostated into my book.. -.- So yeah she was in a rage :O And we spent the whole class pasting our notes into our book.. x) Like weeeeee.. (:

Today, I got screwed yet again.. -________________- Im seriously getting tired of this.. First period of school, and we had that Munasabah Diri programme.. Form 5 Indians and Chinese were to go down to the Bilik Musik to do some Moral answering techniques.. Urghh.. So of course, me and my friends ponteng-ed.. x) Me, Embrys, Madeline, Andrew, Hong Jun, Hiew Kin Lang, Yong, Cck, Jace, Hann Fei, Yu Yang, Zoe Jing, Won Siew and Chun Wai were in 5 harapan's classroom.. Most of us were actually studying! Including me.. :D I know i know.. Its like someone has taken over me and left this new Sylvia in my place.. Its kinda weird actually, but I feel so happy that i could actually answer the addmaths questions.. Muahahaha.. And i know something Won Siew didnt! :D Bwahahahhaha.. Okay continueing.. So Pn. Norlida caught us and asked us to get out of the classroom and line up outside.. Then she asked us to 'tidy' ourselves up.. Buttoning our collars and ties and all.. Then she nagged us especially, Me, Maddie and Embrys, cuz we're prefects.. She even added "You're in Rakan Muda some more!" I mean what has that gotta do with Rakan Muda anyways? -.- Urgh I felt like saying: "You should be grateful! We performed for you on SportsDay and everybody loved it.. Now we're performing for you on Teacher's Day as well.. Show some appreciation will ya? Dont bring Rakan Muda into this you tight***bitch" x) As we frog marched our way down, Hong Jun & Hiew managed to escape.. =X Teacher didnt notice anything cuz there were so many guys anyway.. -.- So the rest of us got our names taken down and then got scolded some more in the Bilik Musik.. Infront of everyone lagi.. And Hann Fei was insulting her very loudly all the while in chinese.. xD hahahhaa.. Ahh well.. Its sooo not my week! x)

Tomorrow there's cheer practice in the morning.. And we will be doing voice recordings for Dichi Michi :) Last week tak jadi.. Cuz of mic and laptop problems.. Hopefully we'll get it done by tomorrow.. :) And I'll be bringing my camera for some photography sessions.. ;D Nyehehhehe.. Ariff and Naz might be tagging along... (: Hope I dont make a fool of myself.. x/ I always seem to do that in the most important moments.. Grrr..

Till then.
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi.. u fom smk tmn jasmin..?? u mentioned hiew kin lang in ur post... u know him? im lookin for him ..is there any possibilities for me to get his hp num .. plss .. hiew kin lang born on year 1992.