Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sounds of New Hope

Monday, 13th April 2009


School was fine.. (: Wasnt screwed up by anyone.. :D Yay! Bm class was interesting (: Pn Salina brought a radio to class and gave us some lyrics and told us to sing.. :D HAHAHHA.. I was kinda in a stupor the whole day, but this really got me excited! =) I mean, singing! We're allowed to sing! :D Who wouldnt want that? LOL.. (Usually ppl ask me to shut up) It doesnt matter im always out of key and very pitchy and out of breath when i sing, *no talent*, I still enjoy doing it :D So the whole class sang this song called Hijau by i dont know who and its partly in the Kelantanese Malay.. Its about the environment and what pollution is doing to our world.. We spent the whole class singing! :D 1 hour 20 minutes if im not mistaken.. =) Then she gave us the rangka karangan and asked us to write an essay bout pollution and the effects blablabla.. Interesting! (:

After school, went for my usual Physics tuition class.. And for some reason my camera was in my tuition bag.. -.- So duh! Of course we camwhored (; Keat Zhen insisted that i post his picture here on my blog.. Dont know why.. x)


Kong Keat Zhen, 17, LOVES badminton as much as I love cheerleading! :D
(Dont expect awesome 6 packs, i know! Felt and seen) =P

Madeline pretending to study! x)

Wahahah! Tongu heart X-plodetes! (: See it?

Mr. Poon teaching.. x)
Camwhoring ;D Yeah bad camera angle.. What to do lah? I cant just lift my camera up in the middle of class rite? Syiok sendiri x)



Oh and see this guy? Yeah i dunno who he is.. But for some reason he always sit near us during tuition.. And when we were talking he'd try to include himself in too.. Nothing wrong with that rite? Yeah thats if you continue the same topic lah.. But this guy, he'd jump in and say something really random.. and WEIRD.. I mean we dont even know you! -.-" Like what Mia (a.k.a Izzal) rightly said : WHO THE HECK ARE YOU? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA


Ps: If YOU'RE reading this, then dont take it personally aight.. I wont ever post anything
bout you again if you promise me not to be so sad and weird that i just HAVE to mention it here.. -.- Oh and seriously, I DONT KNOW YOU.. -___-


After tuition, went down to McDonalds.. Guess who we met there? Dichi Michi's Robot, Lau & some other guy i dont know.. Neat.. :D Cant wait for their song, Fine Without You Mixed Version to be released! =D So yeah since im in this topic:




Get ready for their upcoming EP, Sounds Of New Hope! (: Make sure you buy one! ;D

www.myspace.com/dichimichi



Whatchu waiting for? go Go GO now! ;D Oh and look! :D




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Someone from their band edited Robot's picture & posted it on their myspace profile.. xD Now he really does look like a robot! (: I seriously LOL-ed when i saw this xD HAHAHA

Check them out at their next gig, 18th April 2009 at the SCHOOL GOES ROCK, St. John Institution, KL. (;




Tuesday, 14th April 2009


Maddie's birthday! (: It was also Farahin, Racheal Leow and Aunty Sally's birthday as well! ;D So just wanna wish you all Happy Belated Birthday! (:



Happy Sweet Sixteenth Rach! :D Damn geng rite? (:

Happy 17th Birthday Farahin sayang! :D

Oh and I found this at Racheal's friendster (: Damn cool rite? :D hehehe

Okay so i have to go now.. Dad's home.. =X Oh no! D: Till next post! (:

xoxoxo

No comments: