Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Here's what i've got to say. Read, eat, digest. Get off my back.

Someone really pissed me off.. And that was the last person i ever thought will do that.. Just goes to show rite? We're HAPPIER now.. More EXPERIENCED, more ENTHUSIASTIC. More LOVE for the game.. I used to love you so much for what you did and for helping us out. Dont tarnish my good memory and thoughts of you by saying and doing something stupid. We did nothing wrong! I did nothing wrong! And you know it. Think before you confront. Your boss can go suck his own dick. Though I know he probably knows nothing about it. Its just you making problems. Dont act the jealous lover. I have every right to do it and we will continue doing it. Like it or not. Your prob. You cant stop us. Again, I have EVERY fucking right. Deal with it!

With love, xoxo.
Look inside,
look inside your tiny mind and look a bit harder
cause we’re so uninspired
so sick and tired of all the hatred you harbor
so you say it’s not okay to be gay
well I think you’re just evil
you’re just some racist who can’t tie my laces
you’re point of view is medieval.
Dont deny it.

No comments: