Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Am i boring you yet??? =DDDD

YAY! =D Im finally free of all my tuitions.. =DDDDD Today was my last Addmaths tuition class.. Thank God.. x) How am i to focus with sooo many things going on?? Lol.. Im already at Form 5 Chapter 3.. -.- The sad news is my dad signed me up for Chem tuition starting in January next year at PTM Bandar Tech.. T.T NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!



So its wednesday morning.... uhm i think... o.o And its still 'early'.. You'd probably think I'd have nothing to blog about.. In a sense you're right.. x) But I can talk and talk and talk and talk and type and type and type whatever shit mood that im currently having.. :D Pft.. You know me... =P So lets see.. Last night i had nothing to do.. So i cut out a piece of cardboard and attempted to handmade the table centrepiece decorations for the prom night.. :D I think it'll be cute.. x) Its only half done la.. Hopefully it'll turn out okaayyy.. *crosses fingers* >.< color="#cc33cc">Hollywood Glamz.. (: nyenyenyenye....

Okay so Ive completed my 'secret holiday assignment' xD And i dunno what else to do.. I think its okay la.. But maybe I'll 'touch up' a bit.. Here and there.. Still there's the actual PRESENTATION of the assignment.. kekekke.. I hope i get an A.. =X Hor madeline horrr..... *nudge nudge* :D BWAHAHAHHAA!!

Alright I wouldnt expect you to understand that.. Only retards like me and maddie would.. I'd be astounded if you DID understand it.. You're NOT SUPPOSE to understand it any hooo... x) You'll know it when we'll let you know it.. :D HAHAHAHA


Whatever.


Am having a conversation with Zoe Jing now.. And guess what we're talking about? -_______- TUITION for God's sake! xD Addmaths tuition lagi! -.- HAHAHA.. That guy has only numbers in his brain.. Zj, I hate you for being such a smartass.. :D No punt intended.. ;) Oh wait.. He's offline.. He says he gtg.. -______________- Wth....... Came online, for like 10 mins, chat about addmaths, then *POOF* hilang... Wtf man... xD Okay so let me rephrase.. Zj, I hate you for being such a weird smartass.. All punt intended.. ;) GAHAHHAA.. Dont sulk if you read this :) i'll definitely go bowling with ya but after prom laa of course.. =D HAHA!

Okay Im starting to sound like some mentally disabled person.. Laughing like an idiot when its nothing funny.. -.- Oh well.. Einstein aint quite right in the head either.. xD Maybe thats how he can come up with all those theories and stuff.. He's eccentric and so am I... =DDDDDDDDDDD
Hmmmmmmm... During the duration of writing this post, i have been communicating with myself it seems.. Just for a post to be posted.. Scratch that.. Just for a post to have isi! Now thats sad man... =) LOL.. Dont worry i wont be communicating with myself any longer.. Cuz ive bored myself.... -______________- I wont be surprised if i bore you to death either! :D If i did then MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! That was the whole point of this post.. So gembiralah saya eh... (; Ya? ya? eh? rite? yes? hmm? muahhahaa? *secret language for me and maddie last time* x))))))


Yesterday i was chatting with Julian.. And he's not going for the prom.. :(((((((((((((((((( Nothing i say can convince him otherwise.. Probably if i hire some strippers and those burlesque fan dancers *wink wink* then he'll come.. He'll come with a boner that is.. x) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh perv me.. (; And he told me he wasnt having chicken pox as well.. That was just an excuse to give to the teachers on why he's not sitting the end-of-year exams.. -___________- He was out somewhere who knows where.. And his parents are in on it too.. So i guess no harm done.. =/ Oops i shouldnt have said it out loud.. Jasmin teachers have many spies online so ive been told.. =) hehhee.. But like i said, his parents will supoort him so no harm done.. Lol.. Unless his been lying to me! To soothe his ego cuz he's having chicken pox at 16!!! xD Hahahaa... He does have this one gigantic ego problem.. =] But he's too cute you tend to overlook it... ;) Miss you Julian! =D Muahahahhaa.. *embarrased him online* 1 up for me.. =P


So I'd better stop.. Cuz yea Im supposed to bore you.. Not entertain.. Tut tut.. *shakes head* Bye yall!! :DDDDD Wait. There's only me here.. -_______- sigh.... Whatever. This is confusing... -.- Ciao.

2 comments:

Maddie said...

hahaah secret assigment!!!!!!!!! oni both of us get it rite :P

Sylvia said...

Hahhaha yes! Shhh shhh... =X Too obvious dy.. xD HAHAHHAA.. Ada org dah tanya and guessed correctly! Wtfff... xD HAHAHHAA.