Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Because you live, my world has twice as many stars in the sky"

Hah! So i did watch a movie last night.. James Bond - Quantum of Solace! :D At Alamanda Putrajaya people.. And I give it ALL thumbs up! :D Daniel Craig is HAWWWT! The movie was really good in my opinion.. And i would like to watch it again.. Daniel was really cool.. With all those action packed stunts.. Awesome-ness! =O It was a full 2 hours.. Finished at 12 am.. On the way back, my dad got sooo inspired by the movie that he pretended to act like james bond.. -__-We were on the putrajaya highways.. And it was midnight, so no cars.. So he...... Vaarrooooomm! x) While my brother sang the 007 theme song.. -.-


Before we went to watch the movie, we had Baskin Robbin's ice cream! :D 3 cups of double scoops regular.. nyehehee.. Cost a hefty Rm45... =X I had mint chocolate chip and very berry strawberry! :D Yummm.. I know i know... 45??! Well we only get to eat it once a month or so.. =/ No biggie.. xD After that we passed Guess.. And of course me and my mum slowed down and gawked at the shoes and handbags on the display window.. I wanted that pink high heeled shoe and mum wanted the red handbag.. I poked Dad on the back and gestured to mum.. lol.. And he said " You want that bag? How much issit? Around Rm300? Okay I'll get it for you"


-_________________________________-


Poor dad.. Rm300??! Wtf.. Me and Mum both shouted "Its Rm1000 over!!" And the store people stared at us... =_= Its on the display window? Whadya think man?? zzzzzz Well atleast Dad OFFERED to get a rm300 bag for mum.. I was ignored as usual.. And as i am revelling in my own thoughts i nearly stepped on some mushed papaya that was on the floor.. -____- What the hell was it doing there anyway?! sigh... I still want that pink heel! *grumbles*


Oh and yesterday, dad brought back O.J! :D (Short for orange juice) He's my orange cat that i rescued one day way back when he was a tiny kitten covered with ants.. =X He's been living in my dad's clinic but now we've brought him back and he's already a little nuinsance.. ;) I love that rascal to bits.. (:
So... About the prom and prom dates.. Embrys is going with Derek.. :D Duuhh everybody knows that.. ;) If you are interested to know what happened and all the proof, please head on to Denissa's blog and read till you puas.. (;
A picture.. Since I have not been posting pictures recently.. Lol.. Joey was not supposed to be kissing me.. he turned his head at the last minute.. xD That player! :)

Joey :)

3 comments:

Maddie said...

NO the james bond look like contractor la...i felt de previous wants looks more like a james bond la

Sylvia said...

Lol.. Whatever.. This is the first Bond movie that ive ever seen.. kakaka.. Mestilah syiok.. :D hahaha

Sylvia said...

Lol.. Whatever.. This is the first Bond movie that ive ever seen.. kakaka.. Mestilah syiok.. :D hahaha