Saturday, November 1, 2008

An obituary

Sad news people... My Calico just died... =(



About a week ago, my cat Calico went missing for a few days.. Then she came back looking terribly sick.. There were flies attacking her face and she was very dirty.. I wasnt at home at the time, so im taking my brother's word for it.. My dad put her in his clinic.. With drips and all.. The next day she seemed to be getting better.. But of course she still wasnt eating.. Sadly she died not long after that.. On the 29th October 2008.. My parents burried her in our garden, next to my old deceased spitz dog, Ninja.. The thing that really bugs me is I wasnt there during the burial.. No one told me she died! I didnt know about it till yesterday, 31st October 2008.. It made me feel sick.. Knowing that I can never see her, nor touch her fur, nor hear her little purrs and the really adorable way she meowed (she didnt really meowed, more like a short spasm)... And i didnt get to see her since she went missing.. sigh.. That really makes me sad.. :( Well whats passed is passed.. She was a darling little thing.. I love you Calico! =')











Me scratching her ears.. lol



Haha looks like she's sniffing my ass.. x)

R.I.P

Calico

No comments: