Saturday, November 8, 2008

The start of something new (:


Ahhhhhhhh!! Im sooooo happy! :) School's out and its time to have fun! :D

How's my scorpion? :) I love my skirt.. =P



I had my cheer practice this morning.. =) Together with the Juniors. They were okay.. Still needs lots of practice but today was the first practice for them.. So hey they did okay.. :) Most were eager to learn and not shy about making mistakes and stuff.. Thats a real good quality.. Good job girls! =) The seniors? Hmmm... ;) Yes there's progress but we should really buck up on our tumbling and jumps.. =X I give this advice to myself too.. x) Cuz Im still not able to do a proper handstand.. T.T sigh.. And maddie has already progressed to front walkovers... *grrr* I VOW TO CATCH UP! xD



Shaun and Jigglypuff *ehem* visited us today during practice! :D And already Jigglypuff is tortured and tormented by Maddie.. xD First time meeting some more wey.. hahaha.. Well she is THE MOST retarded person in Smktj2.. ;) So it is to be expected.. =P



Ballet class later.. Can't wait! :D hehe.. One more thing before I finish this post;

HISTORY WAS MADE TODAY! :D

Lol.. My dad finally allowed me to go to Mid Valley on Monday with my girlfriends.. Sitting ktm some more dey... This is like the FIRST TIME EVER im going out with my friends alone! :D I know i know.. This is sad.. -.- Im 16 and not even allowed to cross the street on my own.. -_- sigh.. It usually goes like this: (phone conversation)

Mum: So you are walking to the studio after piano class?
Me: Yes mum..
Mum: Taken your lunch?
Me: I 'ta bao' some bread at the bakery.
Mum: Okay..

****silence****

Mum: Are you sure you can cross the street or not??!
Me: YES MUM! *gahhh*
Mum: Are you sure? *in disbelief*
Me: YES!
Mum: Okay.. Dont get knock down by cars; carry your bag properly; look both ways; and call
me when you reach the studio.
Me: *in exasperation* Fineee......

OMFG man.... -_____________________- And my dance studio is just 2 blocks away from my piano class centre.. So you can imagine how restricted my life is la.. x) But its all bout to change! Im going to Mid valley... Woohooo... :D Gonna shop for prom dresses.. x) Well thats the plan la.. But we'll probably end up in some foodcourt.. =/ Curtesy of Maddie.. hahaha..

That girl is a glutton! xD Do not mess with her and food! Baaaaaddd combination..

Alright y'all.. Make sure you BE THERE at the prom! I'll be expecting you.. And you DONT wanna dissappoint a lady.. ;) Trust me..

No comments: