Monday, November 17, 2008

Dyyyiiinnngggg :(

I have not been out of the house.. Therefore my life right now is like on the brink of non-existance.. More like on the brink of extinction.. T.T I said 'life' as in the general activity that one usually does throughout the day, throughout life.. I did not mean 'life' as in the measure of time you have left before you die.. So i sit at home trying desperately to find something to do to ensure my continuation of life. I am not going to watch it waste away. See look at me now.. Blogging about life and such.. -_________________- sigh... Wasting away....


I have been thinking of doing voluntary work for Zoo Negara.. =D But i dont wanna go alone on the first day.. lol.. Anyone care to join me? Im hoping to work at the reptiles section.. :D *jealous of Naz* xD Seriously i cant stand to exist like this.. Today i woke up at 8.. Went for addmaths tuition from 9 to 10.15 am. Came home.. Played Guitar Hero 3 on Ps2. Ate.. Went upstairs and slept for bloody 4 hours.. -_________- Woke up and ate some more.. Then came up to blog.. Arrggghhh!

The thing is i have nothing to blog about... =((((((((((((((((


Ok maybe something..

Last Saturday we started concert practice! =D The china teacher taught us swan lake.. :D Woooo! She was reaaaaallly nice.. =) And she's staying in Malaysia from now on and she might be teaching us.. =DDDD She's a gold medal winner for i cant remember what competition in China.. Meaning she's basically a prima ballerina.. Woohoo! And she knows all this dance steps for swan lake, esmeralda, sleeping beauty, don quixote, etcetera... xD Awesome! And we're going to learn it! AHH!! =D Cant wait cant wait.. I nearly wet my pants.. >.< LOL.

On sunday went out to Tesco and i bought a resistance band! :D If you dont know what it is, google it! Lol.. Ive been trying to various stretches and building up arm muscles.. So far.......... Aint going that well.. xD I have not enough arm strength... :( and i kept getting whacked on the face with it.. :(((( Impulsive forse people! hahaha.. sigh.... -.-

Alright gotta go.. I'll catch up with ya later.. Might be going to see a movie after dinner.. Hopefully i DO.. It'll give me something to blog about.. *rolls eyes* Later.

4 comments:

denissa goh said...

Oh sayang. I'm bored at home too. ): May I join you? At Zoo Negara? I know I may hate animals, but for the sake of getting out of the house.

:'D *Wipes tears* I'm so proud of myself. Finally volunteering to help out in Zoo Negara.


:D

OH. And I want to play Guitar Hero too! And Aerosmith.

:(

Sylvia said...

Oh Im not taking YOU! Lol.. xD Hmmm... Let me see why.. I think Ive heard from SOMEONE that SHE likes snakeskin handbags and shoes! Hmm or was it crocodile? o.o Cant remember.. xD If you ARE going with me you shall be picking trash.. Where the snakes and crocs will be safe from you.. kakaka.. lol..

About Guitar Hero, ask Shaun to bring his during prom.. :D Then you can sit in a corner and play all night.. :D With the guitar! x) Oh and while you're playing Jigglypuff sits beside you and pouts.. HAHAHAHAHHAA.. xD

Maddie said...

oh gosh i wanna stay at home!!! there is too much stuff for me to do n i'm always out :( dance everyday from 12 to 5 den break den continue 8 to 10pm imagine T.T de only holiday is sat n sun...but now working so equal to no holiday :(

Sylvia said...

=( I want YOUR holiday schedule lol..