Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Eli Eli Eli! x)

Okaaayyy.. For those who did not understand a single thing about all my ballet posts, REJOICE! Because this aint one of them.. And you can finally understand something that comes out of my one hell of a genius mind.. BWAHAHAHA... *winks* ;)


So where do i start?? Hmm.. Finally i have something to do at home.. =] Jasmin's prom night is coming up (15th December 2008) and there's a loooooooooootttt to be done.. The theme of course is Hollywood Glamz.. And ive been jotting down ideas on the decoration and all to suit the theme of the prom.. So far so good.. :D Excellent even.. (: But I have no idea whether i'll be able to make/get/buy? all those fabulous ideas of mine... *self-praise here ppl* HAHA.. Okay so once again, COME to the prom!! Its gonna be a whole lot of fun, food and dancing! Special guest performance by BUNKFACE, a dance performance by The Funk'aHolics and even a special dance performance by......... (; Im not saying who.. You gotta find out by yourself.. :D Im NOT ALLOWED to say who or what.. My boss forbids me.. =P Lol... So yea DO COME! Oh and you have to register and pay up by the 30th of November 2008.. Maybe we can extend a few more days into the first week of December, but i aint sure bout that.. If you come unregistered and wanna pay on the prom date itself, then the ticket price goes up to Rm80.. Its fair.. To us, and also to you.. Cuz Rm80 is still ALRIGHT for a prom night event.. Rm 65 is very CHEAP people so i suggest you find me and register and pay up ASAP.. Trust me you wont regret it! =D Really! ;)





Oh yea last Saturday when i was getting ready to leave the house for Cheer practice, i realise there's a bloody frog in my shoe.. FUCK! =X Actually i DIDN'T realise it at first.. I wasnt wearing socks and i just slipped my feet into my shoes first (not wearing them properly) cuz I always wear it in the car on my way there.. Then when i got into the car and waited for my mum, i hear a CROAK! And something wet bubbling on my toes... I think it might be the frog spitting whatever water vapour or something... x) So of course i jump out of the car and yells "There's a fucking frog in my shoe!!!!" loud enough to wake the whole neighbourhood.. They were probably peering through their windows checking who the hell is cursing first thing in the morning... Whoops. xD So mum came and saved my morning.. (: Love you mum! She threw my shoe and out falls the damn creature.. Brrr* And the stupid thing just hops away all innocence.. If i were braver i would have picked it up and kept it till i see a snake around my garden to feed it to.. Just like that time in school... :D Awww poor frog.. Forced to play dead in the same cage as the cobra.. WAKAKAKAKA.. I dont care.. Atleast the cobra has something to eat.. Hmph.. :P Yea this frog in shoe thing has been going on since i was still studying in Seri Suria.. -.- Its been like 6/7 times already!! Why choose MY SHOE? *fumes* I even accidentally compressed one till it died.. Without me knowing of course.. And when i removed my shoe, there it was dead and flattened with its blood all over my sock.. R.I.P...... Since then i always think that Ive killed my prince Charming... :(((( Which must be why ive never dated.. xD Dang frog cursed me! x((((








Okay moving on... =D Saturday evening, means BALLET CLASS! =DDDD And we are still learning the steps for Swan Lake.. Its going really slow actually.. =( Because we have like more than 30 of us in the class... :( hahaa.. Oh well.... And dear Celine announces that the exam results ARE OUT!!!! Her aunt has already got her school's results in Penang.. Ms. Wendy tried calling Zafriah or whatever her name is x), but she's not answering her phone.. Obviously due to the news that results were out and she's the one handling the distribution of it, she doesnt want anxious ballet teachers to clog her phone line day and night asking about the results.. So i guess we in the meantime, give her breathing space and wait..... :(( and wait...... =( and wait..... D: and wait again... T.T 2 whole weeks of not having ballet class due to term break.. 2 whole weeks before i get to know my results... Privately its best if i DONT know cuz i dont WANT to know.. lol.. x) Im sooo terrified... But I know i'll be disappointed yet again.. Cuz im a perfectionist and we are never happy with what we have although its as good as we could have hoped for.. (: Proud to be one.. xD





To Celineeeeeeeeeeeeeee (:





Since im not gonna be seeing you for 4 weeks!! =(((( Will miss ya!! xoxoxoxoxoxo






HAHAHHAA.. I had nothing to do.. x) MISS YOU! =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Generally speaking, internet prices will be cheaper than in store prices and even adding on the cost of postage and packing will not push the cost up too high. However, the danger of shopping for Ballet shoes on the internet is ensuring you get ones that fit. If you’re a seasoned ballet dancer, chances are you have already selected your preferred make and know what size feet you are. You can buy shoes online without worrying about them being the wrong ones because the order will be exactly the same as the usual pair you buy.