Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Eeeek!! A CICAK! O.O

OMFG! I just had to blog about this.. To release stress and tension.. Like wtf man??!! Just now as i opened my bedroom door and switched on the lights, SOMETHING FELL ON MY HEAD! O.O Luckily i was calm and and i tilt my head towards the ceiling so that whatever it was fell to the floor.. And Mei mei chased it.. O.O It was an effing CICAK! >.< Wtf.........

Yea soo I called Mei mei off; she was still desperately trying to catch it, chasing it all over my room; and walked downstairs.... Okay okay... I RAN.. And only after that i was in shock and mumbled and gibbered to my mum.. She was like " whaat??" And i turned around and asked her whether there's a bit of lizard tail still stuck on my hair.. xD And after telling her the whole story, she laughed at me.. -___- What kind of mother does this to her child?? T.T When the child is scared and shaking?? O.O Okay so i wasnt exactly scared nor shaking, but i was very shocked and i shiver everytime i think about that cicak.. Brrrr* Mum dismissed me with a wave of her hand and told me to be quiet, she was watching tv... -.-


So desperate to release some steam, i turned to my trusty blog.. I guess thats all I have to say really.. Just wanna let it out of my system.. x) Im soooo gonna go wash my hair now.. Later.

Ps: The cicak is still nowhere to be found.. O.O *YIKES!*

No comments: