Friday, November 14, 2008

Deal with the devil?

PROM PROM PROM! :D



Im sooo excited and i cant wait.. =) And its official! Maddie has a date, Nissa is going with Jigglypuff and Embrys is going with Derek.. I dont even wanna begin to tell you about me.. ;)



Here are the details once again.. I cant stop typing it everywhere i see.. xD

SMKTJ2's PROM NIGHT!



Date: 15th December 2008, Monday.

Time: 7pm onwards

Venue: Grand Ballroom, Oriental Crystal Hotel, Kajang.

Dress Code: Formal!

Theme: Hollywood Glamz!

Ticket price: Rm 65+



Special Performance by BUNKFACE and many many others! :D



Grab your date/friends/neighbours/schoolmates/classmates/besties/bfs/gfs or anyone you like and join us for a night of dancing, jumping, food, music and of course laughing your ass off.. ;) I assure you, you'll have a blast and wont regret it! Skeletons will come out of the closet as more people bring the most unexpected dates.. *winks* And probably a romance might brew.. *whistles* So those who are interested, please leave me a comment or a tag or you could even email me at sylvia_cham@hotmail.com . Or you could contact any of these people :) :-



Maddie

Nazril

Ariff

Denissa



Their blog links can be found on the right hand side of my blog under their names.. ;) So dont hesitate, just contact us and we'll be glad to help you out.. We're really friendly people! =D Really! :D Albeit a tad retarded... x)


So another thing Im really excited about is my ballet exam results.. =X I wonder when it'll come out.. Last year when i sat for my Intermediate exam, the results came out 2 months after, which was in December if im not mistaken.. So if my calculations are right, the results of my advance found. exam should be out around end of this month? Ahhhhh... Nooooooo! Im terrified! Lol.. Hopefully i did better than last year... x( Last year's exam was crap, this year was a bit better but still.... T.T Wish me luck guys..

Yesterday, CCK told me my exam results from school.. I did not go to school since after my last exam paper which was Sivik.. I was kinda surprised that i passed nearly everything except Addmaths that is... :((((( Anyway so here's my results..

Est: 84% (Yay me!)

Sejarah: 66% ( HAH! *winks*)

Maths: 59%

Moral: 51% (i passed! :D)

Chem: 49% (I really cant believe i passed this o.o)

Bio: 56%

Addmaths: 26% (wtf?)

Well thats it.. Others are not out yet.. But im confident i'll pass those.. ;) The worse is over and i passed CHEM and MORAL! Woohoo! xD But failed miserably in addmaths.. :((( I'd rather fail my chem than fail my addmaths... =((((( sigh.. Bloody Zoe Jing got A for addmaths, maths, chemistry and biology! How the fuck did he do that?? o.0 I should've copied his paper! T.T (i sat 2 seats away from him) )))): My addmaths tuition teacher would surely kill me..

"What did you get for your addmaths??"

"Ermm i err... Failed.. ermm.. 26%..."

"What??! You idiot child!!" *starts attacking me with the addmaths reference book*

T__________________T

=((((( But im quite happy with the results.. :D Only failed 1.. *phew*.. I dont think i'll fail Physics.. I love physics! :D If i do, i swear i'll lock myself in my room refusing meals till the next school term and i'll get a bloody A for you on my Physics test! Seriously! :(



Okay thats all for this post... Nothing important.. Just wanna share my results with the world.. -.- And please DO come to our prom once again! ;) xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: