Thursday, October 23, 2008

All in a week's work.. :D

Hey hey hey... =]



Soo this is the second week of exams, if im not mistaken.. And already im struggling like hell.. There's the BM papers on Monday.. Hopefully i did okay.. =X I added something in about Hitler.. Wth rite? But yea I added a small reference to him in my essay.. And being the genius that i am, I do not know anything bout him at all.. Other than he's German and he's involved in the world war 2.. So why did i even add him in if i knew nothing bout him?? Well i dunno meself.. xD I just want to look like i know more than i actually do.. Duhhh... hahaha.. And I wrote he lost the war but in fact he actually commited suicide for god knows what reason.. (I DONT read history guys..) I went home and told my younger bro.. He said Hitler commited suicide.. But i didnt believe him.. Of course, he's a YOUNGER brother! I SHOULD be cleverer rite? *rolls eyes* Anyway I guess Hitler really killed himself, so I messed up that part of the essay.. =/ Ahh well.. Oh and I put the setting as in the 1940s.. =X I dunno when Hitler actually did what he did.. So i took a guess.. And I still dunno when he died and when the world war was over.. (Again, I DONT read History) -___-.. And I DONT wanna know.. Until my essay is handed to me back again.. =] Then I can laugh at myself for wanting to look smart.. Gahhh...




English was on Tueday.. nyehhehehee.. Now here's a subject I can score well.. :D Im not boasting or anything, but seriously its THE ONLY subject that i can actually score.. sigh.. The essay writing was really fun! We were instructed to compose 2 essays.. There's 2 parts basically.. Section A: Guided writing and Section B: Composition.. Or something like that.. *lalalal* Well anyway the first essay we were told to write a speech about "Safety for students".. What a boring title you say? Actually *plays with fingers* its quite fun! :D The word limit is from 120 words and above if im not mistaken.. (I dont take notice of such petty things.. tut tut) Sooo I wrote about 560 words.. =X I wanted to write more but I think I wrote quite enough.. hahaha.. Its only 30/35 marks.. Im not sure which la.. And we're given only 1hour and 45 minutes.. And here comes the 2nd esssay! :D Now here's the fun bit.. hehehhe.. There's 5 questions and we have to choose 1.. So I chosed "memories".. Just like that.. A composition titled 'memories'.. So i guess we can have fun with it rite? Put in some fictional characters and stuff? Well thats what i did.. :D Here's a rough summary of my essay.. Im quite proud of it actually.. heh.. xD




So a memory.. Yea MY memory.. "sort of'".. I wrote that Im this girl named Sybil who lives poorly with her single mother.. It happened when I was 9, turning 10.. Double digits at last! :) One day I had this premonition of a blazing light while looking through my closed eyelids.. When I opened them it was morning and sunny but the light was different.. I got dressed and went down to have some breakfast made by my dear mother.. And my mother asked what i wanted for my birthday which was a week away (saturday).. I said I wanted a new frock.. And mother promised to get one for me.. On sunday night i dreamed about this pretty girl who looked soo pure and friendly.. I watched as she danced among the trees.. Then she called my name and asked me to join her.. I asked her who she was but before she could answer, my mother woke me up for school.. I dreamed about her on Wednesday again.. We were outside an abandoned house this time.. I asked her her name again.. But she replied that it doesnt matter and everything will be gone.. Then the house erupted in flames.. I woke up with a start.. On Friday night, my mother showed me the frock she bought.. Its the prettiest piece of garment that Ive ever had.. I put it on and went to bed with it thinking of waking up in the morning looking like a princess.. That night I dreamed bout the girl again.. This time we were in the burning house.. She stood in front of me and held out her hand.. I took it and somehow we embraced.. (I cant remember the little details.. lol) We stood there hugging with the house falling and everything.. Then suddenly her name came into my mind like it was always there, a friend.. Jedah.. I woke up to inhale a lot of smoke. My house was indeed burning.. I ran to mother's room and i hear her call to me to get out and save myself.. I stood outside her door lost and terrified.. A part of the ceiling had fallen and blocked her door.. Then I heard Jedah called my name.. I turned and saw her by the stairs.. She took my hand and guided me out of the house.. When we were safely out a firefighter who just arrived carried me to the ambulance.. Jedah was gone.. My mother died.. And i was hospitalized for about 3 weeks.. My recovery process was due to Jedah and mother who appeared in my dreams.. I tried to tell the doctor what saved me but he didnt believe me.. I was sent to an orphanage.. Years later I found out that my name meant "Seer".. Maybe mother was one too? Who aptly gave me this name?






So yea thats basically it.. Though I left out lots of parts.. Mostly the parts where I took time to describe my feelings and the surrounding environment.. I was always a long-winded person.. ;) HAHA.. On wednesday we PREFECTS get to skip History exam! =D And we'll take it after Deepavali.. The reason? Cuz we were having a "Jamuan Pengawas 2008" (Prefect's feast 2008) on that day at Oriental Crystal Hotel or something like that la.. Sounds posh but its in Kajang.. -__- Beside Convent School... Anyway it was great.. Camwhored a whole lot with my besties.. Hhaa.. I'll write about it next time along with the pictures.. Denissa is currently having them in her phone and she wont upload till after the exams.. So i guess we wait.. That chick is hardworking.. =O Pft.. xD


Well I DO have some photos.. :D This is maddie imitating a mushroom growing from the ground.. LOL Dont ask me whats that facial expression about.. xD And the other one is me and Maddie camwhoring in the elevator.. :D what?? It had mirrors! xD


Yes its blur.. Her hands were shaking.. hahha..

Today's exam was Maths 2 and Chemistry 3... Totally sucked.. :( And there's Addmaths 2 and Maths 1 tomorrow... Ahhhh... I cant take it! T.T I need to DANCE! Lol.. But I recently hurt my back while practising lifting my scorpion higher but w/o warming up first. Smart of me eh? Grrr.. It still hurts a lot.. I cant lift my leg up in arabesque at all! Not even 45 degrees off the floor.. =( Hope it gets better soon.. I wanna dance dance dance dance! <3

No comments: