Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cruising high.. :)

Guten Tag! :)

Let me tell you a lil story.. ;)



One day I walked up to my computer, thinking of watching some ballet videos on YouTube.. And to my surprise I saw a small foreign object on the keyboard.. hmmmm...







I took a closer look at this Unidentified Foreign Object :D and to my amazement and utter astonishment the U.F.O. turned out to be a little tongu, of all things!
( Tongu means mushroom (: )







I picked it up for a closer examination..




Then decided to model it on some toilet paper that was on my computer table! :D The effect was rather pleasant.. :)




I found it soo intriguing and further decided to let my dogs model it! The effects were even more favourable.. :) This is Mei-mei doing her thaaangg..


And this is Joey.. I guess the tongu doesnt work well with MALES.. xD But still.. He's adorable with it.. ^^


So I then decided to model it on myself! Since there's nothing/no one left in the room to model with.. lalalalala *pins it on tie* hmmm... Not bad not bad..



lalallala *pins it on hair* Cute cute.. *nods impressively*

lalalalla *pins it on collar* hmmm.. Adorable ^^

So I decided that Ive found a new bestie! :D And its name it told me is Embbie.. How sweet.. :) So I picked embbie up.. We had a heart-to-heart talk.. She's from a small town called "Living Cabin" she said.. Interesting.. And she also said she doesnt know for sure how she ended up on my keyboard.. I reckon its fate! A gift from God perhaps?? x)

My new found best friend! :) A picture is a must! *BFFs* :D

LOL

Im being retarded... again... sigh.. :( ah well.. Here's really what happened.. :) I came to school late today.. So I got punished.. :( Got caned on the hand.. :( Anyway... While I was waiting for the punisher to punish me ;) Maddie, Nissa and Embbie (oops! I meant EmBRYS *winks*) came to see me and offer me consoling words.. :) PFT! Like hell they would.. They just came to tell me they thought i was absent... -.- And Nissa showed me the HATE MAIL that she received from that LAME-O asshole jerk... I folded it and instead took out a little present I bought for them... :) Guess what? Its tongus! hahahahaa.. Well they're just clips to clip paper.. There's 5.. I kept one at home.. Actually I already pinned it on my handbag.. :) Cuz it looked cute there.. :) And so I brought 4 to school.. Gave one to each of them and also one to myself.. They took it with cries of delight... LOL.. Maddie and Nissa was laughing their ass off.. =.= And Embrys was shocked speechless! xD Sooooo.. We wore them firstly on our ties.. :) Just cuz we're retarded.. Then maddie, nissa and I wore them on our ponytail! :D Embrys refused to join us.. Reminding us once again that we're crazy and retarded.. -__- Geez.. Where's your sense of fun embbie? =P Well.. After recess Embrys relented and she joined us wearing it on her ponytail as well.. hahahaa.. And people were like staring at us.. Four prefects all wearing blue blouse and skirt with identical hairstyles and a U.F.O on their ponytails walking up the stairs WILL get your attention i assure you.. ;) And so the tongus stayed on our hair till the end of school.. Ahhhh.. What a fun day! =)

And to make the day even better, was Nissa and her brand new set of 'questionaire'.. (Yesterday she asked THE BOYS ;D some pretty horny and personal questions..) And today she asked some more! xD Gosh.. Did I learned a lot today! x) Okay the topic was masturbation.. =.= And she was asking stuff like why do guys masturbate? When do they start masturbating? And some other stuff.. And we found out that some start as young as 10/11! OMFG I certainly DID NOT know that! xD Whats more, she asked me to imagine everyone else in the class doing it.. -__________- I CANNOT look at them the same way ever again.. When I do.. A vivid and horrible picture pops up in my mind! Thank You Nissa... gahhhh! THE HORROR!

Nissa: *nudges me* Gasps.. Imagine Aman and Azwan masturbating..

Sylvia: OMG! Nissa! Thats disgusting!! *Hides face in hands but laughing at the same time* xD

Nissa: Nononooo.. What about Amirul? And Satya, Arjun, Farhan, Won Siew! *laughs her ass off*

Sylvia: *laughs as well* Hmmm.. What about Syafiq? *sniggers*

Nissa: *laughs very hard*

Sylvia: *laughs as well*

Nissa: Hmmm.. I think Azmer is at home masturbating thats why he aint in school..

Sylvia: Eh? Nissa... Yu yang hasnt been to school for sooo long.. Dont tell me he's.....?

Nissa: Gasps* He MUST be masturbating at home too!

Sylvia: -____________________-

Nissa: Imagine if you're a guy and someone was knocking on your door while you were masturbating.. *In the act of yanking her hands* "Hold on! Hold on! God I dont want to end!"

Sylvia: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Thats my horny friend.. :) Oh and we found out some pretty interesting stuff as well.. I WILL NOT POST IT UP BECAUSE ITS TOOO HORNY AND MENTALLY DISTURBING.. x)

On a cleaner note, sadly I did not manage to do 15 fouettes.. :( So I guess I shouldnt promise something I cant keep.. xD Ah well.. U can bet that i'll get better though.. And when I DO reach 15 (im currently at 7) i'll be sure to add it in in my next post! :) *next* as in future posts.. =D I may even video it.. =P We'll see.. hehehe..

Yeah yeah yeah Im a lot to handle

You dont know trouble, Im a hell of a scandal

Me, Im a scene, Im a drama queen

Im the Best Damn Thing that your eyes have ever seen! :)

2 comments:

denissa goh said...

I WILL MURDER YOU ON MONDAY.
And heck I don't care if you can't sit for the Bio paper.

YOU WILL DIE.




..Don't lah say so much about what we talk in sch. Embarrassing lah x) Even victor thought I was a horny person, which I am not!

Sylvia said...

lalalalaa... I Love you too Nissa.. x) Atleast i did not 'FINISH' it.. Yes you're horny.. Arent we all?? xD ahahahha