Friday, October 17, 2008

TOMORROW IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY! :D





What day is it?? Its my darling Denissa's birthday! :D
Yes people! So its very important.. And the poor girl is not celebrating her Sweet Sixteenth.. :(
Its a crime! D: Just because there's exam on Monday.. :( Oh well.. Maybe deepavali eh? xD *winks*




A compilation of our photos through the years.. :D











Me and Nissa









Nissa, Embrys, Maddie, me










Nissa and Maddie at Cheer 2007










Jump for joy!









Nissa, me, Embrys, Chin (form 3?)









Nissa, Maddie, me, Chin (form 3?)









Girl fun! :D foreground to back: Me, Maddie, Embrys, Nissa









Me, Maddie, Nissa, Embrys









Nissa with her birthday gift from Maddie, Soo Man and me.. =) (form 1, 2005)







Okay enough enough! Since tomorrow is Saturday, I'll probably be out whole day.. So I dont have a chance to post this up.. Sooo Im posting it up today.. :D I loovvee youuu Nissaa.. =D









Pyzam Glitter Text Maker




Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts






Ps: I know you love purple.. Lol..

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEENTH NISSA! :)



Let me dedicate a poem that i found through the internet to you! :D


On your birthday,


I wish for you the fulfillment


of all your fondest dreams.


I hope that for every candle


on your cake


you get a wonderful surprise.


I wish for you that


whatever you want most in life,


it comes to you,


just the way you imagined it,


or better.


I hope you get as much pleasure


from our friendship as I do.


I wish we were sisters,


so I could have known you


from the beginning.


I look forward to


enjoying our friendship


for many more of your birthdays.


I'm so glad you were born,


because you brighten my life


and fill it with joy.



Happy Birthday!



By Joanna Fuchs



xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo



Love ~Sylvia~ ;)

2 comments:

denissa goh said...

Aaaaaaaaaahhh!

Thanks babe! :)
Hugs & kisses to you! :)

Sylvia said...

No problem retard.. :D xoxoxo