Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged by Nissa =)

Time: 1.52pm
Name: Sylvia Cham
Sisters: None
Brothers: Two
Shoe size: 5 or 6
Height: 165 cm
Favourite drinks: It varies..
Favourite breakfast: No idea.. x) But definitely not pancakes.. lol

Have you ever;

Been on a plane: Yes
Swam in the ocean: Of course
Fallen asleep in school: Not really asleep laa.. =)
Broken someone's heart: Ask them. I dont know nor I care..
Fell off your chair: Many times
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Nope.. No one calls me.. -.-
Saved e-mails: Just 1.
Chicken pox: Nope.. Doctors said i already have it while in my mum's womb.. =)) I guess its counted as a yea? x)
Sore throat: One too many times.
Stitches: Nope..
Broken nose: Definitely no..

What is your room like: Messy but classy.. ;)
What's right beside you: My phone, my bro's phone, Pepsi from KFC, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, a used plate with crumbs, an alarm clock, the printer, house 2nd phone line, a hole puncher, headphones, Mei-mei.. :)
What is the last thing you ate: KFC for lunch!

Do you;

Believe in love at first sight: Nope.. It aint call love, its attraction my friend!
Like picnics: Yea..

Who was the last person;

You danced with: Madeline :) During our Sejarah exam lol.. We had nothing to do... :D
Last made you smile: Believe it or not its my driver.. o.O xD

Today did you:

Talk to someone you like: Duhh.. Friends!
Kiss anyone: My dog :)
Get sick: Nope
Talk to an ex: Never had one.. x)
Miss someone: Not at the moment..

Best feeling in the world: When I achieved something.. Whether its double pirouettes or even petty things like fixing my bed.. (:
What's under your bed: The floor? Hopefully not Mei-mei's shit! =X
What time is it now: 2.06 pm

Random Qs:

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yes
Q: Do you have any siblings: Yeahh
Q: Do you want children: Nahhh? Still undecided.
Q: Do you smile often: Too often that i look retarded.. Gahahaa... :D
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: This is random.. o.o haha.. sometimes.. (:
Q: Are your toenails painted: Nope.. They're non existent lol.. x)
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My bro's bed.. The older of the two..
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Blue.. (baju pengawas)
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: I was in the car coming home from tuition.
Q: I can't wait till: My next ballet class.. =D
Q: When did you cry last: Few days back.. While i was watching a documentary on National Geographic.. ;)
Q: Are you a friendly person: Yes
Q: Do you have any pets: Overloaded with them laa...
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Probably signing another major contract in Hollywood.. :)
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : Yea..
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on? : Nope.
Q: What are you doing right now? : Doing this tag thing of course! And drinking pepsi.. :)
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window? : YES! :D
Q: Can you handle the truth? : Yes.
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father? : I'll have to say mom.. Lol...
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of? : Mei-mei (;
Q: How many people can you say you've really loved? : Only the closest few..
Q: Do you eat healthy? : Not really.. I just ate Kfc didnt i? -.-
Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Yes
Q: How often do you go to church? : When there's a relative/friend's wedding or funeral.. lol..
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : Myself
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Since most of the time im with people i know then i have to say, LOUD! :D
Q: Are you confident? : At times.
Q: 5 things I was doing 10 years ago: Attending kinderkids pre school in sg. long, Being afraid of auto carwashes, throwing tantrums, playing with Barbies and refusing to eat..
Q: 5 snacks I enjoy: Snicker bars, Cap tangan peanuts x), chocolates :D, Mentos mint and twisties.. :)
Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: 1/2 to charity, shopping spree is a must :), pay off all my unpaid fees x), extra dance classes, and build up X-plodetes! =D
Q: 5 of my bad habits: Lazy, being lazy, Lazying around, onlining too often and oh being lazier still! ;)
Q:5 places I have lived in: Old house in Seri Kembangan, Old house in Sungai Long, camping, holidaying, grandma's house overnight.. -.-
Q: 5 jobs I've had: Stand-in ballet teacher, Performer? x) well i DO get paid! haha..

Tag 5 people : Madeline, Shaun, Lws, May teng, Celine.. x)

No comments: