Friday, October 24, 2008

A sad case of the inability to express themself with pride.. They are not to be pitied!







FUCK RITE? -__________________-



So the topic of todays post is LALA girls and why i hate them.. >:(

I never thought that i would one day take a picture of myself like that.. But yes the day has finally arrived... And fuck it all i look STUPID and crappy! And thats what lala girls look like.. I am sacrificing my reputation just to prove to them how idiotic they look.. Thats the 2 basic poses of lala girls and i cant do anymore of them.. Just because thankfully i dont have the skills nor the guts to stomach any more of these hideous pictures.. LALAs SHALL BURN IN HELL!!!!



Wth this is tooo much!! YOU'RE RIDICULING WALT DISNEY BY MATCHING MICKEY AND MINNIE MOUSE WITH THAT HIDEOUS PIECE OF CLOTH THAT YOU CALL FASHION!! THIS IS AN INSULT!!!!!

*courtesy to an Anti-lala group who edited the picture*

=)

If they wear like that to some other countries, lets say New York, I bet they will be hunted down by the FBI and arrested for endangering the public and also for public harrassement! Ruining the peace of NY citizens by insulting Walt Disney.. LOLOLOL! xD

Fucking lala retards!

Urgghhh.

Okay lets talk sense.. I had my Addmaths 2 exam today.. Didnt do too well.. Questions were damn hard and i totally blanched after reading the first question.. Simultaneous equations.. And that simple thing I wasnt able to complete.. sigh.. I blanked all the functions questions too.. The first Chapter of Form 4 and suppossedly the easiest.. :( Maths 1 was okay.. Dont think I'll get an A though.. Maybe a B or C.. =/ Good enough for me.. :D

Yay its the hols! :D For 3 days only unfortunately.. =( For Deepavali celebrations.. Cant wait to visit dear Denissa.. nyehehehheee.. Get those murukus ready girl! ;)

:D Ballet class tomorrow! Cant wait! ;) Weeeee!

Oh and Im eating FRIED SALTED EGG PRAWN for dinner later! :D YAY! They're from Broga.. yea small village.. But its the BEST IN KAJANG i tell you! Maybe its cuz we get extra salted egg because my dad and the restaurant owner are chums.. hehehhe... Everytime we go over for dinner its "Doctor's orders.. More salted egg.. You know what to do.." xD Yes, it pays! :) <3

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

hahaha... Yea.. And even that shellfish "lala" look a hell lot better than those fashion ignorant people.. =D Dont worry Naz, you SHOULD offend them! ;D I dont think they even got the brains to understand what you are saying anyway.. xD

Sylvia said...

Thank you Ariff! =)