Friday, October 10, 2008

Shout-outs (:

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO!



Apart from studying for my end-of-year exams next monday.. Its Bio.. Darn!




SOOOOO I BLOG! :D


Hey peeps! (:

Im actually in the middle of studying Bio Chapter 5 - Cell Division.. Im just at the intro part and I got bored.. =/ Oh well.. Blogging is way more interesting.. =) Okay so I wanna just post some shout-outs..

Firstly, to my dear friend who Ive known since we were 5/6 years old.. We are in the same ballet class and her name is SARAH CHEW SWEET YERN! (:

Dear Sarah,

I know you're stressed out right now.. PMR is just 3 days away.. But trust me, you'll do well! ;) You practically remembered every single detail in that Science book when you asked me to test you! ;) How dared you said you are weak in Science! tsk tsk.. hahaha.. We've just finished our Advanced Foundation exams.. And I know you'll get really good results! Atleast a Merit.. Trust me, you WONT just get a Pass.. That examiner must be RETARDED if she gives you a pass.. x) See, you've already mastered your fouettes! :D In just like half an hour.. hehe.. So dont worry about PMR.. You'll do really well too! Just relax now.. And i FORBID you to open a single book on Sunday night! xD Which I know you will.. Lol.. Come for class this Saturday.. We'll help de-stress you! *evil laugh* Especially when there's Celine around.. =D And I'll even belanja you Teh-O ice! x) Dont worry about your turn to belanja, you can do it the NEXT time.. hehe.. I love you sarah! :) muaahhh!






Pyzam Glitter Text Maker






Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts







GOOD LUCK!













Secondly, I would like to give a shoutout to those sitting for Pmr exams starting on the 13th of October.. Im sorry i couldnt list all your names down cuz they are like dozens and dozens of you.. Anyway here's to you warriors! ;)








Pyzam Glitter Text Maker


Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts


Keep on fighting!

Thirdly, here's a big shoutout to all Form 4s sitting end-of-year-exams also from the 13th October but to the 7th November..


Pyzam Glitter Text Maker


Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts


R.I.P

Okay so lastly a shoutout to all SPMmers..





Pyzam Glitter Text Maker


Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts


Remember that marks aint everything!
GOOD LUCK! ;)

"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." - Katharine Hepburn

3 comments:

~^* mayteng *^~ said...

lol... to all form 4s having exam mati bersama-sama?? ahaha... good luck la.. xD

Sylvia said...

Well its true! Im definitely gonna fail nearly everything.. T_T

W. Kwanwei said...

I'll will link u... Good luck in ur exam too... [mati bersama-same]