Sunday, October 19, 2008

ATTENTION ATTENTION!

Hey hey! :) I was chatting with Sarah and then she showed me these awesome pictures! I was soo excited I decided to share it with the world.. LOL.. :D My Attitude Devant looks sooo cold, sad and ugly in comparison! :( hahaha.. Love you Saraahhh.. =)




Sarah's side kick thing.. =)

Sarah's AMAZING 1st Arabeque en pointe!! =O OMG

Sarah's awesome Attitude Derriere en pointe! (:

My sad Attitude Devant en pointe.. LOL.. xD

Nearly 'zhoukuang' LOL.. hahaha.. Ah well sometimes you cant help it.. :( Anyway anyone knows the ballet term for that side kick thing? Drop me a comment if you do! ;) Thanks peeps!

*No nissa, I dont need you telling me the term thanks! :) HAHAHAHA*

Oh by the way, any MALE BALLET DANCERS, no matter local or foreign, (; interested in joining our concert (which is going to be held somewhere in January) please drop me a comment or email me! :) You dont have to be ala-Ivan Vasiliev that sort.. Lol.. :) My dance centre is Wendy's Dance Centre in Malaysia.. Just write down your name, country/state and contact details.. Your participation is GREATLY appreciated! =)

Ps: I dont think this will turn in any results! xD Worth a try anyways.. =X

No comments: