Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged by Kwan Wei and May Teng.. =.=

Lol! My first Tag! :D And im soo clueless over here.. =X So I'll just post it and correct me if im mistaken aiigghht?? ;)


The rules and regulations:

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

15 weird things/habits/little known facts

1. I am an avid reader! :D I read books everyday before i go to sleep. If I do not read, then I cant sleep.. =X I prefer reading books than to watch movies and for some reason i love to read EVERYTHING except History.. x)

2. I am the laziest person ever.. *i dont make my bed* *i only wash dishes when told to* *i dunno how to use a broom until i was form 1* =X

3. I am clueless.. *i only knew how to tie a ponytail when i was in form 1; i relied on my mother before that* *I only knew how to break an egg when i was in form 2* *i still dunno how a washing machine works* *i started cooking maggie mee in form 2; before that i was unable to open the damn seasoning packet over a hot fire* duuuhhhh...

4. When i was younger, i used to snore! Omg! =X

5. Im a silent perfectionist.. I dont fret out loud about what im unable to do.. But i worry inside me and im never satisfied with the results.. Although i dont say it out loud.. Saying it out loud is equals to insecurity in my opinion.. lol..

6. I love ballet soo much that even in school, during school exams, during my prefect's duty, at home, before i sleep, while eating, while watching tv, I ALWAYS think about ballet.. No not just ballet.. Im thinking about my pointe shoes.. And for some weird reason i always think only about the pointe shoe and my feet and not the rest of my body.. So when i am going through steps in my mind unconsciously, i think about just my feet performing it.. And the little techniques involved.. (going over to full pointe in passe...etc..)

7. I have an eating disorder.. =X I can go one whole day without eating or drinking water.. It happens usually on Saturdays.. When I have piano, cheerleading, and ballet classes.. Sometimes i eat a lot though.. I would eat 1 big rice and 1 small rice for dinner.. And during holidays I'll eat breakfast like once a week.. =X I dunno what its called in reality but im naming it a disorder!

8. I love singing and i imagine myself playing the guitar and being the lead singer.. lol.. That is nonsense because i cant sing a tune to save my life! =( oh and neither can i play a guitar.. :( sigh..

9. I have a secret passion for figure skating and rythmic gymnastics! ;)

10. I love to see myself being SLIGHTY injured.. x) SLIGHTY only.. Im not emo okay.. I mean when i hurt my toes i actually like them hurt.. Yes its painful but i like the feeling that im working hard to achieve something.. :D lol.. I practised my scorpion and i hurt my back but i actually glowed in the thought of 'working hard'.. Oh and muscle pains are what i live for as a dancer.. ;)

11. Yes i enjoy teaching ballet, but i would rather much prefer to learn all the way through and be a prima ballerina..

12. I used to hate wearing skirts and dresses and also high heel shoes.. o.0 I preferred slippers, pants, tank tops, jeans and shoes.. Now i cant get enough of them! *hormonal changes* hahaha

13. I love outdoor activities even though people would think its 'rough'.. (football, basketball, volleyball, tarik-tali.. etc)

14. I actually watch wrestling.. :O WWE Raw.. =X Go John Cena and Cm punk! Oh and i like Crime time too.. :D

15. I want a holiday job at Zoo Negara! So Dr. Felix if you're reading this, here's a helper ready for ya.. :D Ps: Call my mum and arrange please.. ;)


10 people to be Tagged!

1. Maddie
2. Nissa
3. Syasya
4. Celine
5. May Teng
6. Kwan Wei
7. Naz
8. Kristal
9. Jia Ern
10. Lws

Okay.. Ive done it.. What am i supossed to do now?? eh-heh.. Ahhh watever! x)

No comments: