Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thinking YOU CAN is the first step of becoming YOU ARE.. ;)

Dear blog,




Had my Bio exam on Monday.. :) I think i did alright.. Definitely had fun with it for some reason.. xD hahaha.. Paper 3 was quite easy.. All because Nissa, me and Embrys JUST read that particular experiment right before the exam.. ;) Its about the level of pollution in different water sources.. We had to plan the experiment.. I think we did great.. :D hahaa.. We'll see when the results come out.. ;) Spent the whole night studying on Sunday.. Studied till 2.45am! Its because i went shopping the whole day.. hehehhe.. Went to Mid Valley.. Then i felt guilty.. As Nissa definitely reminded me so.. I received an sms from her.. ;) Told her I was at Mid Valley and she wrote back -





"Well fuck you!"





And so I kept that sms just because its the first time she sweared to me in a sms.. ;D





Oh ya.. Guess what I saw at Mid Valley, at those stalls that sell keychains and other weird yet wonderful stuff.. A TONGU! Yes.. A tongu keychain! :D But damn it.. It cost Rm 39 for the smallest one.. Which is as small as 1 cm in diameter... -___- The biggest being about the size of a button mushroom.. And it cost a bomb! Rm 80! Thats shit man.. I have a humongous tongu and she doesnt cost a thing! ;) *ehhem coughs embrys coughs* xD ahh well.. I didnt buy it of course..





Yesterday was my last Physic tuition class of the year.. =/ And I spent the time there being half blind.. -________- (forgot to bring my specs, so i couldnt see a darn thing) And there was Embrys sitting next to me, bullying me.. Lol.. DO NOT BULLY THE BLIND, DONG! hmmph.. Maddie was being retarded as usual.. xD Being the drama queen.. ;) Oh and she introduced Embbie to this guy.. =P *wolfwhistle* Awww.. Enough said here..





Woke up today at 12.30pm.. I positively died the previous night in bed.. Tired out.. And its like being reborned to life.. Lol.. So here I am, with nothing to do.. Tomorrow's EST exam.. Ntg to study for that.. So I took some pictures of my pointe shoe.. :D








Like it? :D They're Gaynor Mindens.. You could say they're new.. Bought them last month.. Cost Rm340.. Anyone interested in one? (: It comes with positively nothing, just the shoe, no ribbons and stuff.. It also comes with a guarantee of pain and sprained ankles to those who are not experienced in ballet and also to those that have a total IQ of less than 20.. :) Good bargain eh? LOL!

And yes, those are MY legs.. =_____=

I would like to be able to dance Esmeralda one day.. :) Here take a look..




My favourite ballerina, Natalia Osipova.. (;


Or maybe even Don Quixote? :D




Heh.. Dream on.. =.=
Oh well.. Gotta go now.. Mir ist hungrig.. xD Toodles~~

No comments: