Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Looking for that magic rainbow ;)


Sloppy arms! So im masking my face in shame.. =O



There must be an angel with a smile on her face and her name is Mei dear.. :)




It pays to be adorable! ;) ~Joey~




Hello hello.. Just some random stuff.. lol.. Just had my EST exam today.. Thats English for Science and Technology for those who dont know.. ;) I wrote like 484 words for my report writing.. =X Dont know whether its too much or not.. Oh well whatever.. I have Moral exam tomorrow.. Yeah! :) Its the easiest subject to score right? I failed my last exam, 34%.. Just memorising 36 Nilai and Definisi should be a piece of cake.. ;) Yes.. I love Moral.. I really do.. :D Moral is like the most stupidest and fucked up subject ever created by mankind.. And to even CONSIDER putting Moral as a mainstream exam in SPM is just shitty and soo wrong! Dear leaders, we have better things to do aight? And memorising a bunch of moral values just aint gonna work in your plans to "change the attitudes of Malaysian citizens".. It comes from the bringing up OKAY?! Gawshhh.. Oh and my teacher is also another reason to love Moral.. She's a darling.. I heart you TPC! ;) Yeah as much as i love stinky shit and faeces on sidewalks.. Hell i think I even prefer the shit! =X Ah well... You cant win 'em all! *sigh*



I AM VERY EXCITED! :D
I AM SUPER EXCITED! :D
I AM ULTRA EXCITED! :D
I AM SOOO F***ING EXCITED! :D
I AM SUPER DUBER UBER DUBER EXCITED! :D

Dont ask me what that last one was.. -.-

And why am i excited?
I have no idea! xD

Well maybe its because I have this feeling that this Saturday will be a blast! :D Ballet class i mean.. hehe.. We plan on doing petits soutenu, pose pirouettes, and chaines! :D Weeeeee~~ I cant wait... :)


lalalallalalallalalallalaalalala *hums*





Oh before i forget,


Pyzam Glitter Text Maker



Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts



Im sorry i couldnt make it.. Have a good time anyways! :)


Pyzam Glitter Text Maker



Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts


Sorry I didnt get you anything.. And i forgot to wish you in school! :( Oh well.. Happy Birthday anyways.. :D


PS: I wrote this post yesterday, 15 October 2008 but i didnt post it up until today.. So everything you read is bout a day before.. ;)



Piece together the puzzle and you get a whole picture,

yes but was it worthwhile to spend soo much time and effort on it?

I say yes, if and only if that picture is meaningful and beautiful..

There's no point in painting an ugly picture..

It will only destroy the world..

This artificial world that we've created..