Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bitch therapy

Today i went out with my girls (: We went for Seventeen Magazine casting at BluInc. PJ. After that we stopped and chilled at Starbucks inside Borders in The Gardens KL. It was nice really :) Had a good time. I missed them so much. Laughed like idiots, sang in the train like idiots and talked loudly like we owned the place. \m/


All in all, a great day :)



I'll be seeing my bitches tomorrow as well. They're coming over for a sleepover at my place! :) And we're planning to wake up at 5am to climb Broga Hill. Nissa is bringing her DSLR >:) Nyehehehehe. More camwhoring sessions then. Love it love it love it. Movie marathons, guitar hero sessions, and probably some priceless lesbian moments :D


\m/ woots!


Cant wait :)

xoxo

1 comment:

muhammad solehuddin said...

nice information !! would you mind visit mine?
from muhammad solehuddin