Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Details, details :)

Hello hello :)


So i just woke up. And im feeling AWESOME!
Better than ever :)
All because of YOU mostly :)

hehehe


Surprisingly, im looking forward to the future. For the first time, excited on what may or may not happen. Its not about expecting good things or whatever to come, im just simply excited. :D Like a wayward hot air balloon. LOL.


I feel happy.
I feel free.
I feel positive.


Best of all, I've never felt more like ME. *two thumbs up*

:D


Another thing im looking forward to, LATIN BALLROOM CLASS TONIGHT :D \m/ Woots! Seriously, i need a partner :/ Anyone interested? :D


Which reminds me. Shit i need to practise! I have been neglecting latin for 2 weeks now. Due to my ballet exams. I miss wearing my heels! :') Oh and i need to practise my guitar as well. All those chords :O Not to mention i have 2 pieces to practice and prepare for piano. And also prepare for my piano theory exam this September. Speaking of September, i have Advance 1 RAD ballet exam o_o And college starts in July. Plus latin ballroom exam this June. o_o Damn i really have lotsa stuff to do! But it seems I've been doing nothing as usual :/ Not practicing. Heh. *slaps self* YOU NEED TO CHANGE WOMAN.



*grabs bro's guitar*



Now excuse me while i headbang (: Rockon!


xoxo

No comments: