Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just because.

Because i trust. Because i hope. Because i believe.
Because i cant promise. Because i cant justify my actions.
Because love has no limits and i am the biggest fool.
Because i know deep down i have and am lost.
Because there is a huge, no, every part of me
that doesnt want it to end.
Looking past all logic and common sense,
I thought to myself.
So be it.




I am strong. But everyone has a weakness. And my biggest weakness might just change everything. Question is, will i let it? That answer belongs to me only. I'd keep that to myself.


Anyway, hello hello! It was such a relief to have let everything out. I owe my girls a lot. Everything. And i love them to death :) And im so sorry for every hurt i gave you all. :( That will never happen again. I hope you'll find it deep down to forgive me. Not only them, but also everyone else. I know i have not been myself. That sucks aint it? But im getting better. And i'll be back in no time :)


And Ive learnt not to wear your heart on your sleeves.


I love you bitches,
xoxo

No comments: