Monday, May 24, 2010

Hyperialism. I made that up heh :D

I am smiling from ear to ear and all around my head :D There are a number of reasons why i cant stop smiling but they are not for you to know :D I just cant stop smilingggg! im sooo happy! hehehehehhehe. Gosh i cant concentrate on anythinggg. Im sure Denissa and Embrys understands ;D HOR HOR? Hahahahahhaa. This 2 days i've been crazy! If im like this everyday then gone lah :D GONEEEE. Ahhhh i cant work like this! I cant do anythingggg except feed my fish in Fishville :D LOLOLOLOL. I named one of it Embrys :D But too bad i already sold you :D \m/ Woots!


HEHEHEHEHEHHE.


Lol no reason i just feel like laughing and giggling :D Ahhhhhhh! *rolls around on the bed* Weeeeeeeee! I feel like giving someone a veryyy biiigggg hugggg! :)))))


*rolls around some more*


Gosh im so hyperrr! Hahhahahaha. Okay okay stop it Sylvia! You're being very silly. But.... Who fucking caressss :DDDDD Nyehehehhehehehe! Okay okay enough for one post. My fish are dying. I have to go feed them. LOL. Such a LAME excuse :D \m/


2 more hours till im officially eighteen :) Legalismnity here i comeeee! :D *Okay i made up that word, dont bother googling that*


:D


I love you bitches, whores, gays and bastards!
xoxo

No comments: