Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So what's next?

Visions of love
clouding your eyes
You're desperate to be loved.
And i'll take my hat off for you
If you could find that special trust.
Visions of angels
you're convinced
is the kind that you will get.
But everything isn't what they may seem
but dont stop believing yet.
Dont stop believing yet.



So I've finished my RAD Grade 8 Ballet exam! :D Woots! Overall was okaaay i guess. But i messed up my Movement Libre Dramatique a bit. Stupid scarf. Oh well, its all over now. Cant do much bout it. The examiner was Ms Cynthia Too. She looks kinda edgy and she has this 'serious look' the whole time :/ Hmm anyway, my grade 8 dances were:


Entre Polonaise
Etude Lyrique
Valse Printemps
Movement Libre Dramatique
Mazurka du Salon
Finale Polonaise


So after like 4 months, its goodbye Grade 8! :) And I'll be taking Advance 1 in September. Shit. :O


Currently listening to:

Moneen - There are a million reasons for why this may not work and just one good one for why it will.



Ps: I removed my music player from my blog because it was getting very annoying. And i was too lazy to keep updating the songs in the player so i removed it :D Harap maklum y'all! LOL



xoxo

No comments: