Sunday, May 16, 2010

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for" -Bob Marley.

The silence keeps it easy
keeps you safe for the moment.
As you're walking away
your footsteps get louder.
All you needed was time
and now time will destroy us.

It will all be over and here we are
we're stuck inside this salted earth together.
You'll pierce my lungs.
My limbs go numb
as my colours fade out.

You watch me bleed, you watch me bleed.


- Scary Kids Scaring Kids, You Watch Me Bleed.


I love that song :) heh.


Today i went out.
Today i saw the sun.
Today i dressed nicely.
Today i wore a bra.
Today i combed my hair.
Today i wore eyeliner.
Today i didnt talk to myself out loud.
Today i smiled.
Today i laughed.
Today i gave hugs.
Today i was happy.

Today i am better. :)


xoxo

No comments: