Sunday, May 23, 2010

In 2 days

Its 2 days until i turn 18 and become officially LEGAL (: I cant believe im THAT old. And everyone knows i do not act like an eighteen year old should :/ Plus it sounds sooo old! But being eighteen isnt so bad i guess. I mean, I've gotten my license and all :D Okay okay I'll cut to the chase. The reason i posted this blog is because...


I GOT A NEW LAPTOP AND HANDPHONE FOR MY BIRTHDAY!


:D


:D


:D


Yes, im typing all this on my new lappy. Muahahhahaha. And i feel like telling the whole world :D Im sooo happy! hahhahaha. *laughs histerically*



YAYYYYYYY! :D



Now all thats left is for dad to get me a car :) Which he said he would :) For my birthday :) I just dont know when yet :) LOL. Im not fussy about getting a car. Just give me an auto that moves, brakes and reverses. Done. As long as it takes me places :) You can go maaaany places with a car! :) Like to college, dance classes, shopping malls, friends' place, grandma's place, uncle's place, YOUR place 0:) hehehe. Just, not a Kancil. Please. God, pleaseeee.



Okay smiley overload. Im waaaay too excited. Heh :D


*pause*
-Okay wtf. My dog is humping my leg. *facepalm* I guess she's waaay excited too :/ Yeah, she's FEMALE. *double facepalm*



Anyway, i wanna thank daddy for getting me this lappy! :)))) And also my grandma, uncle Keith and Aunt Jaymee for getting me my new PINK phone! :)))) Yes, you heard, i mean, READ right -PINK! :D Muahahahhaa. I loveee it! Thanks guys :)


-Okay now she's humping my other leg -_- WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BITCH? I wish Embrys was here :/ She loves humping Embrys :)) hehehhe GOSH. WTF. GET OFFFFFFF D: DUDEEEEE. HELP IM BEING RAPED. LOL HAHAHHAHAA. WTF. SHE IS NOT STOPPING! LOLOLOL. I love that bitch :)



Weeeee! Goodnight peeps! :D
xoxo

No comments: