Thursday, May 13, 2010

I got accepted!

Your Application For Foundation in Science.



Thank you for your application to study at the University of Nottingham in Malaysia.

This is to inform you that your application for the above-mentioned programme has been successful and you have been offered an unconditional offer to pursue the programme in July 2010.



Yes people! I have been accepted :) Which means i have a little over a month to enjoy my current freedom before i have to hit the books once again. Boohoo :/ Why in the world did i apply for foundation in science.. Gosh. I must be crazy. I'll have to do chemistrryyyyyy. Wtf. *facepalms* Oh well. I guess its time to nerd it up! Oversized glasses, heavy book bags and sweat pants *thumbs up* Yeah i could definitely see myself in that :) Heh.



*Something entirely unrelated to the post above* Stupid stupid stupidddd meee. Arghh. Thats it, im putting it on LOUD mode. >:(



xoxo!

No comments: