Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Eighteeeeeeeen :)

Being eighteen definitely rocks! :) I can honestly, officially say that yesterday was the best birthday I've ever had. It was a roller coaster ride emotionally. I got to spend it with the people that i love the most. Thank you for the hundreds of wishes on facebook! And dozens of texts and face to face wishes. Most of all, thank YOU for calling. I really appreciated that. Although it went in a whole different direction than expected. But thank you! It still made my day like every single day. Thank you for putting up with me. And im sorry for ruining everything.


Anywaaaaay, I love you all :) Thank you for the presents! Thank you mom for the awesome WHITE Morrison acoustic guitar! ;) And thank you Embrys, Denissa, Madeline, Ashok, YanYang, FuWai and CheeZhao for celebrating with me :) hehehe.



And oh did you hear? I got my best friend back :)




Song of the moment: Goo Goo Dolls - Iris


And i'd give up forever to touch you
cuz i know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And i dont want to go home right now.


xoxo

No comments: